Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought two. Imma customize one into the Batmissile from Batman Returns.

Hot Toys cancelled the '89 Batmobile as well as the '89 Batman line. :(

Yeah, she said she's going to DiFabio's house instead, "for dinner".

:rock It was a crap line to begin with.

Yeah, when it was first announced I was pissed. What a ____ty line. I can't believe Hot Toys tried to sell us on that horrible looking Jack Joker and Keaton Batman.

My wife just cancelled my fun tonight :(

Happened to me yesternight. She was supposed to 'persuade' me to watch Home Alone with her instead of Die Hard and I was rather looking forward to being persuaded against Die Hard but...we ended up watching Die Hard. Only consolation was that Die Hard, as always, is a ___king brilliant film.

Happened to me yesternight. She was supposed to 'persuade' me to watch Home Alone with her instead of Die Hard and I was rather looking forward to being persuaded against Die Hard but...we ended up watching Die Hard. Only consolation was that Die Hard, as always, is a ___king brilliant film.

I don't know, Home Alone is right up there with Die Hard.

Not even kidding, they were both the ____ in the late 80s/90s. Harry and Marv for the ____ing win. :yess:

I don't know, Home Alone is right up there with Die Hard.

Not even kidding, they were both the ____ in the late 80s/90s. Harry and Marv for the ____ing win. :yess:

True, its a classic Xmas film. And I was hoping to make a sticky bandit out of my GF but it wasn't to be.

Badum TSSHHHHHH!!!

edit - Haha 'wet bandit' would have worked too!

True, its a classic Xmas film. And I was hoping to make a sticky bandit out of my GF but it wasn't to be.

Badum TSSHHHHHH!!!

Do it tonight, or tomorrow night. :huh

And yeah, I was going to correct you on the wet bandits thing, but then I remembered they were the "sticky bandits" in Home Alone 2, too. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back