Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be great to see the specs as some sort of Christmas sneak preview from Hot Toys.

Although honestly, if they just showed the Batman Returns logo, I'd be pretty happy.

I just checked alteregocomics.com and the 89 Batman is $12 cheaper than SSC... what's the trick???? I am new at this hobby, but why buy from SSC and not from alteregocomics???

SS is the supplier/distributor for HT. Most, if not all, retailers in N. America get their stock from SS. It makes not sense for SS to charge less when they are supplying you the merchandise. They don't want to be in direct competition with the people they are selling to. Now, as for why you would choose SS over another retailer...well, reward points, exclusives, get items sooner, customer service, and I'm sure there are numerous other reasons I can't think of right now.

SS is the supplier/distributor for HT. Most, if not all, retailers in N. America get their stock from SS. It makes not sense for SS to charge less when they are supplying you the merchandise. They don't want to be in direct competition with the people they are selling to. Now, as for why you would choose SS over another retailer...well, reward points, exclusives, get items sooner, customer service, and I'm sure there are numerous other reasons I can't think of right now.
Alter Ego Comics also provides reward points, and has great customer service. The only reason to go with Sideshow is if getting the figure a week or three sooner is worth paying 7-10% more to a person.

Yeah and I forgot about the free shipping, so it has to be the same at the end.

388401_2606945744584_1583139109_2360902_1945175786_n.jpg

I can't seem to find it on this website? what gives?????

Who cares about the car, the best lolz cat gif in the whole world was waiting on the other side of that link!

Man, collectors don't appreciate anything anymore these days.

I've watched that cat jump more times than the combined trailers for TDKR, Hobbit, ASM and Avengers.

Man that was awesome.

Who cares about the car, the best lolz cat gif in the whole world was waiting on the other side of that link!

Man, collectors don't appreciate anything anymore these days.

I've watched that cat jump more times than the combined trailers for TDKR, Hobbit, ASM and Avengers.

Man that was awesome.

Yes, its hilarious!!!! especially since i hate cats!!! LOL. my predicament still stands though :gah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back