Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
**Crash!**

Batman: Oww, that hurt! I'm wearing 80 pounds of body armor and padding and that still really sucked! Good thing I had a helmet and neck protection too! Gonna be sore tomorrow! I wish I had thought of my grappling hook during that fall. What was I thinking? I use that thing all the time but it just slipped my mind today. Silly me! Duh, right? That would have really helped! We could have slowly lowered, maybe even stopped altogether. Look, I even had it loaded! At least we landed on a car instead of a sidewalk. Whew! Still gonna need a sec to catch my breath. That sucked. I don't ever want to do that again! How you doin' Rachel? You're kinda quiet over there..... Ewww. Well, nothing a couple dozen good surgeons can't fix! You're gonna make a good wife for Harvey. A tip for the wedding: Wear a vail.

Just to nitpick in good fun...:hi5:

Would that be the same grappling hook that his alternate-universe counterpart Keaton-Bats used to suddenly stop himself and Vicki from falling to their deaths off of the Cathedral?

If I was Batman, I'd probably take my chances (and risk the girl's too!) with semi-parachute cape and body armor, instead of the alternative atomic wedgie.

Batman and Robin movie, I believe he shot like 25 grappling hooks just from one wrist in just one scene :lol

Take that TDK Batman with your wimpy one grappling hook :pfft:

Batman and Robin movie, I believe he shot like 25 grappling hooks just from one wrist in just one scene :lol

Take that TDK Batman with your wimpy one grappling hook :pfft:

You see the flaw in that right?

Multiple grappling hooks makes B&R Batman better than TDK Batman?

So....then doesn't that also make B&R Batman better than '89 Bat...woah...shudder....

I can't even complete that sentence, it's so blasphemous.

You see the flaw in that right?

Multiple grappling hooks makes B&R Batman better than TDK Batman?

So....then doesn't that also make B&R Batman better than '89 Bat...woah...shudder....

I can't even complete that sentence, it's so blasphemous.

I've been rethinking everything and I firmly now believe that the true masterpiece in Batman cinema is indeed B&R.

We all owe Schumacher an apology now.

And people wonder why Nolan Bats gets so much love :lol

:nono Not so fast there

89 is still a masterpiece :tap

Personally I think it's hard to compare the films cause they are so different. Nolan went, and succeeded IMO, with as realistic as possible while burton made a dark comic book movie. You need to suspend disbelief for both. I love both, thank god Nolan didn't try and redo 89, to me it was nice to see a fresh take on Bats, hopefully the next Spidey is handled just as good.

I've been rethinking everything and I firmly now believe that the true masterpiece in Batman cinema is indeed B&R.

By far the most quotable of all Batflicks.

"Kill da hewoes!"

"Cool pawtee!"

"There's something about an anatomically correct...[five minutes later]...rubber suit..."

"Ahhhhooolowlowl" (Arnold falling into freezing chemicals)

:lol

By far the most quotable of all Batflicks.

"Kill da hewoes!"

"Cool pawtee!"

"There's something about an anatomically correct...[five minutes later]...rubber suit..."

"Ahhhhooolowlowl" (Arnold falling into freezing chemicals)

:lol

That movie gets even more insane as time passes :rock

You forgot

"Cheeeeellllll!"

"Fweeeeeeze!"

"What keelled dah dinasaauuwws!?! Da Ice Aaaage!"

As well as timeless classics like:

"Cheeell, Buuhd Boooy!"

"Fwosssteee!!!"

this is my favorite car ever but i cant even imagine what the price is going to be i would have to sell a few of my other figures just for a down payment on it then theres insurance:duh

Sorry if this has been asked before but where can I pre order this if it becomes available?

Should be available at Sideshow Collectibles and other e-tailers like AlterEgoComics for a bit cheaper.

I just checked alteregocomics.com and the 89 Batman is $12 cheaper than SSC... what's the trick???? I am new at this hobby, but why buy from SSC and not from alteregocomics???

Sideshow now has free shipping on standard Hot Toys releases and they also have rewards points that give you a little money back that you can apply to future purchases. Some retailers like Alter Ego and Viking Playground also have reward point programs as well, though.

Sigh...how long until this becomes a full-on Burton/Keaton fanboy vs Nolan/Bale on debate??

Check out 1989Batmobile.TV

Unless there is tumbler.tv, we can be assured Keaton Batmobile is superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back