Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I don't like about Batman Returns is that Penguin could somehow get the Batmobile blue-print..... like how the hell ?

I largely enjoy the Burton films because they led to the Animated Series. So many perfect elements came together in that series.

And just to keep things on topic...I want this Batmobile! :D

:lol

"We're gonna disassemble his Batmobile and turn it into an H-bomb on wheels."

I remember seeing the teaser trailer and the way they edited it made it seem like the Penguin jacked Batman's Batmobile and was riding around in it.

That little remote control thing was cool, but it would have been cooler if he ____ing stole it like that trailer teased at.

The only thing I don't like about Batman Returns is that Penguin could somehow get the Batmobile blue-print..... like how the hell ?

I vaguely remember it being explained away in the novelization (yeah, I'm that kind of Bat-nerd) as the Batmobile's blueprints are a matter of public record because Batman had to submit them to the Gotham DMV to be legit.

That explanation makes no sense to me either, but it is what it is.

:lol

"We're gonna disassemble his Batmobile and turn it into an H-bomb on wheels."

I remember seeing the teaser trailer and the way they edited it made it seem like the Penguin jacked Batman's Batmobile and was riding around in it.

That little remote control thing was cool, but it would have been cooler if he ____ing stole it like that trailer teased at.

His whole discussion was so funny before he started realizing he no longer had control. Danny DeVito is just so awesome. I've always loved the way he acts since Taxi, Twins etc

You gotta admit, I played this stinkin' city like a harp from hell!

I vaguely remember it being explained away in the novelization (yeah, I'm that kind of Bat-nerd) as the Batmobile's blueprints are a matter of public record because Batman had to submit them to the Gotham DMV to be legit.

Really ?????????? what ?????????
That makes it soooooo easy for the citizen of Gotham to build one up for themselves.

I always love duels in movies with high tech vehicles, ala KITT Vs. KARR or Airwolf Vs. Redwolf.

Would be crazyyyyyy.....if we see the Batmobile Vs. an evil version of itself. That would be soooooo rad to see.

:lol By that logic, everyone would know Batman's secret identity from when the DMV made him remove his mask for his driver's license photo ;)

Screw the DMV..... Batman don't follow rules.
Batman does whatever it takes to get the job done.

Thats the type of thing Adam Wests Batman would have done which is why so many people love him so much.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-oyi0rH4pU&list=FLzEFBTrpmmX4-MfiVBygSsQ&index=3&feature=plpp_video"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-oyi0rH4pU&list=FLzEFBTrpmmX4-MfiVBygSsQ&index=3&feature=plpp_video[/ame]
video from hottoys toy sapiens in japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back