Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be great, but I will be surprised if it's that low.

animal-gifs-bat-mobile.gif

Figure 450. HT prolly wants to keep it under 500 shipped so not to price out the market. Anyway, my best guess. :)

I'm thinking a price model (pun not intended) of:

$450 car alone
$600 car and seperate shield OR car and half Batman that fits into the cockpit
$750 everything

That would be great, but I will be surprised if it's that low.

animal-gifs-bat-mobile.gif

It costs far less to make these in China than most are thinking. Maybe 175-200? And this would cost less to produce than the Tumbler I would think, because it has fewer parts to mold, cast, assemble, etc even including the pop up rockets.

I truly hope the price point is somewhere in the 450 range. If it's priced over 500, they won't get as many orders.

Then again, because of space restrictions in most homes for a collectible this size, maybe they know the run will be limited and don't care. Who knows...

I'm just glad they're doing it.

500 seems like a sweetspot IMO. I hope it is around that. 600+ means if I have enough points I'll buy but if not I may have to pass.

Well...I am definitely going to get one. Already pre order the Joker and Batman DX 89. IMO this is the best ever Batmobile...will never make the mistake of passing this one up..... no way.
>:)

One of the things I love about this Batmobile, is that it is one of the stars of the movie. It never fails to impress.

We'll all just have to drool at Pitu's SDCC video for now... :drool

[ame="https://youtu.be/hstX6MwAc6s"]302 Found[/ame]

Read a comment in Toy-world.com.hk its gonna be 3850 HK$ that's about 494USD .. if The commentor is serious that is

500 would be a pretty great price point. That would be an instant pre-order for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back