Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew that, SS should make an announcement about a pre order date... it will be a quick widow I think.

I'm genuinely confused. If they show the item and it seems to be ready to go why no dates and prices?
If it's not ready to go why not tell us and say it will be finished in 3 months?

Or am I being sensible ?

The longer they draw it out, the more people obsess, the more people break down to order.

I'm genuinely confused. If they show the item and it seems to be ready to go why no dates and prices?
If it's not ready to go why not tell us and say it will be finished in 3 months?

Or am I being sensible ?

Maybe they're extending the edition size due to the popularity of the figure? Same thing happened with T2. :huh

To me its obvious because they wanted to show it off for the 2011 Cons. They get their biggest buzz at these, so they showed them off. How far are they from actual production, no one really knows. Its all a guessing game.

Or am I being sensible ?

I don't think it's ready to go. i think the front lights are just taped on there. I think HT just showed this for the Cons. At least, I hope so.

I don't think it's ready to go. i think the front lights are just taped on there. I think HT just showed this for the Cons. At least, I hope so.

Yeah thats cool but again why not say so?
The hype would still be there an people would be all wow that's cool it's gonna be awesome etc bit without us all moaning about the wait!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back