Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Builds Street-Legal Batmobile Using Turbine Engine
source: https://dsc.discovery.com/cars-bikes/man-builds-street-legal-batmobile-using-turbine-engine.html
turbine-powered-batmobile-031.jpg

‪World's only actual turbine powered Bat car‬‏ - YouTube

The vehicle is a replica from the 1989 Batman movie directed by Tim Burton and has a top speed of 185 MPH! It only took Putsch 5 months to build the car using military surplus and race car parts.

...The turbine engine is military grade and made by Boeing. It was reclaimed from a Navy drone helicopter that dropped torpedoes on enemy submarines. The turbine drives the car’s rear wheels via a semi-automatic transmission.

the guy have money to play with!

Man Builds Street-Legal Batmobile Using Turbine Engine
source: https://dsc.discovery.com/cars-bikes/man-builds-street-legal-batmobile-using-turbine-engine.html
turbine-powered-batmobile-031.jpg

‪World's only actual turbine powered Bat car‬‏ - YouTube

The vehicle is a replica from the 1989 Batman movie directed by Tim Burton and has a top speed of 185 MPH! It only took Putsch 5 months to build the car using military surplus and race car parts.

...The turbine engine is military grade and made by Boeing. It was reclaimed from a Navy drone helicopter that dropped torpedoes on enemy submarines. The turbine drives the car’s rear wheels via a semi-automatic transmission.

The 89 Batmobile could only go like 85 mph before it started shaking.

https://hkfigureclub.com/forumn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=11131

New pics of the Batmobile from hkfigureclub. If you guys want to post'em, go for it. Also, do those placards by the Batmobile really say PREORDER NOW.

Which brings up the question--do the words PREORDER NOW mean something else in Chinese? Because, that's ENGLISH! PREORDER NOW!!!

If that's a mistake, that's huge. If not, are we going to get to preorder this in the next few days or weeks?

Need to know the price! Must plan some kind of budget that I won't be able to stick to.

my google translator translates the ret fo the sentence as preorder now a mistake - printed incorrectly

just want to know the frickin price !!!

my google translator translates the ret fo the sentence as preorder now a mistake - printed incorrectly

just want to know the frickin price !!!

I thought that was a mistake but what a big one. And still no price.

It says the Pre-order is not right, hot toys haven't make sure when to start PO yet, I am guessing they want to figure out how much to sale!

You will have plenty of time to save up. Once this goes on PO I'm sure it won't come out until March or April (just a guess).

At that point, the DKR mobile or copter or whatever will be revealed!

But according to leaked pics the tdkr features the tumbler again (yay )

Just want to know by how much too expensive this will be for me :(

This Batmobile looks so excellent.Nice details and great work HT.

But according to leaked pics the tdkr features the tumbler again (yay )

Just want to know by how much too expensive this will be for me :(

Doesn't mean Hot Toys will build it again though...or will they? :gah: :rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back