Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is HT fleecing people?? Either customers are willing and able to buy it or they're not. There's zero deceiption.

Which turd? This one:

BL2-4.jpg

BL1-2.jpg

or This one:

Gd3.jpg

Both. The BD head really doesn't look much like Lee. Especially with the failed "battle damage." More like some beat-up Mexican. Nowhere close to the prototype. The smiling head is less than stellar when compared to Hot Toys'. Additionally, those shots don't show the focal point of the figure and the main reason for the re-release of a GoD Lee. That craptastic rubber body with gaping seams at the shoulders that looks more like the gay wolf dude from Twilight than anything close to Bruce Lee's physique.

How is HT fleecing people?? Either customers are willing and able to buy it or they're not. There's zero deceiption.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

I love this thing, it's so freaking cool. Not gonna get it as I have decided I am gonna pass on the 89 Bats stuff though.

I only hope that this thing really steals the thunder from the 1/6 Tumbler and it goes down in value ridiculously so that I can afford it. :pray:

:goodpost: Assuming all prices legit, I refuse to pay $450 (iron Monger), $500 (IM Diorama) or $950 (Batmobile). Personally, I believe each piece is way overpriced.

Yep... hopefully the prices end up hurting HT so they don't do it again. I don't see how this Batmobile warrants over double the retail price of the Tumbler.

I love this thing, it's so freaking cool. Not gonna get it as I have decided I am gonna pass on the 89 Bats stuff though.

I only hope that this thing really steals the thunder from the 1/6 Tumbler and it goes down in value ridiculously so that I can afford it. :pray:

Don't see that happening... it's not like they remade the Tumbler (yet?).

Both. The BD head really doesn't look much like Lee. Especially with the failed "battle damage." More like some beat-up Mexican. Nowhere close to the prototype. The smiling head is less than stellar when compared to Hot Toys'. Additionally, those shots don't show the focal point of the figure and the main reason for the re-release of a GoD Lee. That craptastic rubber body with gaping seams at the shoulders that looks more like the gay wolf dude from Twilight than anything close to Bruce Lee's physique.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

"GAY WOLF" would be a great name for a rock band.

"Hello Cleveland...we are Gay Wolf..prepare to rock!!" :rock2:rock2:rock2

I want to see it next to the HT Tumbler.

Can someone please bring their Tumbler with them to SDCC and do this.

Much appreciated :duff:

Jye, why not let someone borrow your Tumbler for comparison...oh wait...you cancelled your pre-order!...OOPS...sorry...

How is there any deception involved in fleecing? Fleecing involves charging an unreasonable price for something or taking advantage of other's position. People can decide whether they want to be fleeced or not, but that doesn't mean that they aren't being fleeced. I'm sure that every sheep that is led to the barn to be shorn knows exactly what's going to happen next.

You do realise you sound like a teenager when you spout this BS Nam?
J.e.s.u.s get a life. Ass.

You do realize you sound like an Enterbay apologist defending a lackluster piece that got spanked by Hot Toys Lee. Doubly so when you think of all the ____ you guys talked before the DX04 was released? Especially when you spew this oral diarrhea in a Hot Toys thread, right?

Funny how you have to call me a teenager and an ass because my views as a realist don't those those from the POV of the inside of your colon. :huh

What shows up when you "Google" Life ass. Just FYI.

ass-robot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back