Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The BatMobile 1989 should look slightly more long & sleek rather than short and beefy...most importantly is whether the cockpit can pit 2 figures instead of one....as the BatMobile is supposed to ferry 2 people, :pray:

Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

More pics from Toyworld forum :yess::yess::yess:

img1796j.jpg

:eek :eek :eek

I'm desperately trying to talk myself out of the Batmobile, but man it's hard. :thud:

Yup. Da Xtra monies.

:rotfl :exactly:

This is a superb vehicle, and beats down the Tumbler. THIS IS THE BATMOBILE! And I LOVE IT!! :rock I always wanted this Batmobile, as being my favorite vehicle. But where to display such a big thing? :gah:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TYlOTajXGg"]‪Hey Griswold, where you gonna put a tree that big?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

;)

So far this is the show-stopper for me. I'm stoked about many of the releases; but a 1/6 Batmobile is just blowing my mind.

I don't know where this will go, or what I will do with it once I get it. But I do know come hell or high water I will one this ____er!!!

The BatMobile 1989 should look slightly more long & sleek rather than short and beefy...most importantly is whether the cockpit can pit 2 figures instead of one....as the BatMobile is supposed to ferry 2 people, :pray:

It's a two-seater.

28529710.jpg
[/CENTER]

So far this is the show-stopper for me. I'm stoked about many of the releases; but a 1/6 Batmobile is just blowing my mind.

I don't know where this will go, or what I will do with it once I get it. But I do know come hell or high water I will one this ____er!!!

:exactly::exactly::clap:exactly::exactly:

The funny part is, the car looks just as bad ass even with the short stocky look. :rock

It's like the Tumbler and 89 car were mixed together, if that makes any sense :lol

But all kidding aside, i'm sure enough people from DC/WB (plus fans) have already made their concerns to HT regarding the nose, that's really the only "major" gripe most will have with this otherwise grail of a collectible.

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarifications Amusedjester but it still looks kinda small for 2 1/6 figures to fit in together, either that or the angle of photography makes it seem so.
HT will surely tweak this, but come to think of it...I prefer the batmobile to be matt black as the scratches on it will not be as obvious should it be painted in glossy black...hope I am wrong on the paint scheme.

Don't know if it's the lighting at SDCC, but this looks to have a dull paint job and a bit of a cheap overall look to it.

classic pred
sideshow's dc license
89 joker
iron monger
grievous
boba fett
hot toys star wars
all that legendary scale goodness
frikking BATMOBILE??!!!

i think this might be the best SDCC EVER :monkey2:monkey2
and it's only day 1!

I have to agree, this SDCC is out of control.

Most of us will be making some very hard decisions regarding where our money will be going to.

It's really that good this time around. :clap

Hey Jed. From what you remember was it bigger then the toynami version or smaller. And did it look too toyish?

From what I remember, length wise it's almost the same, but due to the bulkiness of it, it made it look bigger than the toynami one.

Re: Hot Toys Michael Keaton Batman (1989)

How much was the Tumbler upon release? Was it a regular release or was it very limited?

Bravo Hot Toys, bravo :clap

I'm one of the biggest 1989 Batmobile freaks ever. I even built a 3D model as an add-on to a computer game a few years back.

Did you ever take the model further for a full blown render since you have to cut down in the amount of polygons for games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back