Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was doing some holiday shopping for myself on ebay and look what I came across.

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the outstanding collectibles by Toynami. This breathtaking replica of the cocoon for the Caped Crusader's car from the 1989 film BATMAN was taken from the molds of the original movie models, with the interior references scaled down from the original full-size props. Officially licensed by Warner Brothers and DC Comics. This display cover is made from fiberglass and was designed to completely encase the Batmobile prop replica, also made available by Toynami. The interior is fully lined with felt to prevent any damage to the surface of the Batmobile.

Measurements: 30" long x 13" wide x 7" high

!B4Sy)tQB2k~$(KGrHqF,!gsEyGk8yrp6BMpSS34mjw~~_35.JPG

Cool! :D I know I'm in the minority on this but I'm hoping they'll add this feature on the HT version. :pray:

Don't judge me! :D

I was late to Hot Toys Batman but managed to get the Tumbler and Batpod. Cant wait for this, my favorite version of the batmobile.

I think it'll either be tonight or Sunday night. I never really see HT releasing any specs and pics on weekends.

We dont have anything on it though....no real specs or price point or even completed pictures.:gah:

Well I hope we see it over the next few days and it's up for pre order at a reasonable price for those of us who already have batman and joker on PO.

Well I hope we see it over the next few days and it's up for pre order at a reasonable price for those of us who already have batman and joker on PO.

Hmmm...you got me a thinking.

I think HT should make available a discount on the car for those that preordered both Batman and Joker figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back