Hot Toys Thor Goes T800 and Sleeveless (Finally)New Pic 7-14-11 pg8

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd PO this one. great work!

Addicting isn't he.

Thanks
AFM

Now THATS THOR!

Thanks, glad you like 'em.

AFM

Some More...

DSC02113.jpg

That looks awesome. :clap

Thank you.

AFM

Awesome picture AFM!!
Also the pants are really cool and he looks just like in the new Avengers movie without the sleeves.

I wasn't crazy about the look of the movie Thor but....WOW! what a difference removing the sleeves makes. A major improvement....Nicely done

did you make the pants or buy them?

The pants came from the famous cover Thor that came out a few years ago. I did have to dye them Using Rit Royal Blue. Glad you all like him. Can't wait to use him in my next project.

Thought you all might want to see this if you haven't yet.

AFM

Last edited:
been wondering when someone will do this as I am not a fan as well of the Thor that came out. It just looked.. thin for me. Your custom came off great! Great job man! :)

Here's my latest Thor. I wasn't completely happy with the T-800 body. I wanted to make him more powerful looking. Please enjoy.

AFM

Looks good, but the HT head looks a little pin-headed on that WWE body.

Here is my Thor on a Christopher Reeve Superman body. It doesn't make much difference on the arms but it definitely beefs up the thighs and height. He was 12 and 3/8 but now he is 12 and 5/8. A little closer to the 6'4" height of the actor. For anyone wanting to do this mod its not worth buying the body when all you really have to do is make longer foot pegs and wrap the muscles with something to beef them up.

IMG_8942.jpg

IMG_8941.jpg

IMG_8939.jpg

IMG_8938.jpg

IMG_8935.jpg

This is my post from another thread.

Back