Hot Toys Thor Goes T800 and Sleeveless (Finally)New Pic 7-14-11 pg8

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Thor Goes T800 and Sleeveless (Finally)

I am having the same issue so is there any way to remove the chest armor safely

It comes apart really easy. You only need to peal the top any one sire only. Keep the other side glued and it will just lift off and around to get it off completely. It's so easy.

Good Luck.
AFM

Well, how about that? It looks like Thor!

Fantastic mod. Keep up the good work!

It comes apart really easy. You only need to peal the top any one sire only. Keep the other side glued and it will just lift off and around to get it off completely. It's so easy.

Good Luck.
AFM

im so scared! wont this damage the piece?

Ok i have done it.

I have taken the body apart..very easy :)

now i need to find a way of getting the arm glued together..it doesnt fit in the socket.

Ok i have done it.

I have taken the body apart..very easy :)

now i need to find a way of getting the arm glued together..it doesnt fit in the socket.

What do you mean it doesn't fit? Is the peg too big, too small? If it's too big, file it down. If it's too small wrap tape around it.

its the hinge bit is too small it goes in the socket and a few movements later it falls out

its the hinge bit is too small it goes in the socket and a few movements later it falls out

The peg is too short or too thin? If it's too thin just wrap some plummer's tape around it then push it in.

I never had to heat mine up. Just pull it apart, Slowly.

AFM

You can pull at the left or right side. I did both to make it fit the T800 body. Then just added a belt to hold it together at the waist.
100_5118.jpg

New Pictures with changes on the pant and the neck. Please enjoy.

Last edited:
Great work.

Think it looks better with his helmet on (yet I think the original movie version looks better with it off), probably because I am used to seeing the comic book version with his helmet on and in movie, Thor didn't wear helmet that much.

But again, Great custom!

Great work.

Think it looks better with his helmet on (yet I think the original movie version looks better with it off), probably because I am used to seeing the comic book version with his helmet on and in movie, Thor didn't wear helmet that much.

But again, Great custom!

Thanks, I want to use him in my next movie and I'm not sure if I'll have him always wear the helmet or not. We'll see.

Thanks
AFM

Wow, that looks great dude!!!

Thanks bro.

AFM

Back