Hot Toys- The Watchmen, Silk Spectre 'Official' Spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received an automated call from UPS saying this would be delivered tomorrow. I ordered this from Sideshow. I thought UPS would not deliver on MLK day. Does anyone know for sure if they do deliver on MLK day. I will not be home tomorrow.

They do deliver, I called Friday and they have an automated message that they will be open and delivering.

I received mine this weekend. Went on a bit of faith and I was relieved to find that I really loved this figure. She comes with larger extended hands which look more in scale. The head does not look big to me at all. In person, there's a significant difference and the likeness comes across better. Very happy with this one.

I received mine this weekend. Went on a bit of faith and I was relieved to find that I really loved this figure. She comes with larger extended hands which look more in scale. The head does not look big to me at all. In person, there's a significant difference and the likeness comes across better. Very happy with this one.

Good. Glad to hear it. Has me looking forward to it more...

In person this figure looks PERFECT. I just got mine and I love her. Sad that after Comedian the line is (most probably) done.

In person this figure looks PERFECT. I just got mine and I love her. Sad that after Comedian the line is (most probably) done.

I hope that's not true but with HT rep, I won't be shocked.

Got mine today too but I have to wait to check her out.

I hope that's not true but with HT rep, I won't be shocked.

Got mine today too but I have to wait to check her out.

Come on Ween, we need to be realistic. We are fast coming up to the release of Comedian and we've heard nothingg else on the Watchmen front. Plus look at the licenses they've just picked up. Why would they make 4 more figures from a movie out of the general public's eye? It's not like it did stellar at the box office. As much as I really want to see Dan, Manhattan, Ozymandias and Rorschach - I just don't see it happening. Looks like this will just be a father/daughter line.

And people like me who really wanted at least Rorschach (arguably the main character) and Nite Owl get to pay for their stupid mistake of not capitalizing on the movie when they had the chance - too long between announcements.

I really couldn't care less about any of their new lines.

I hate to say it, but if HT stops the line at Comedian, and do not release Rorshach, that really will be the ultimate "FAIL!!"

EDIT: Oh yea and for the Spirt line have 3 figures and Watchment only 2, would be stupid as well!!!

^Exactly!! :lecture

I'm still holding out for a Rorshach figure as everyone else is. My dream would for them to at least release a Nite Owl II/and or a Manhattan, but i'd be okay with at least Daniel because at least there is the DCD Manhattan (crappy as it may be). That give us at least 5 of the main 6 characters in 1/6 scale to buy. Ozy was always a long shot and if Two-Face didnt sell well, I dont think Ozy had a chance.

I guess I just don't let my expectations get high at all. I tend to be a pessimist but then when things turn out opposite of how I expected I get boost. But yea.. not expecting anything else out of this line sadly.

My expectations aren't usually high, either. But expecting the main character for me doesn't equal a high expectation. Why not release the one that will make the most money?

My Silk came today at 3:35 pm.I opened her and she's perfect.I'll take some snaps on Tuesday and post them...I hope.
I hope they make a Nite Owl II to go along w/ her:D
:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

I guess I just don't let my expectations get high at all. I tend to be a pessimist but then when things turn out opposite of how I expected I get boost. But yea.. not expecting anything else out of this line sadly.

Being a LotR fan and collector, I'm used to long waits.

Anyone post on their facebook page about it? I'm not joining facebook to do it. Or Twitter or Myspace.

Being a LotR fan and collector, I'm used to long waits.

Anyone post on their facebook page about it? I'm not joining facebook to do it. Or Twitter or Myspace.

I was there too Ween.. and remember what happened between those long waits? Death.

They have to at least release Rorschach. There was even an image of him wip. I don't doubt he'd be a popular selling figure.

Back