Hot Toys- The Watchmen, Silk Spectre 'Official' Spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but like so many have said those two figures are not the ones that would make them money. It would be like making Two Face and Gordon but not making Batman or the Joker.

I'd really be happy if they at least make Nite Owl II, My best wish would that they would at least make Dr. Manhattan after Nite Owl II so that would give us 5 of the main 6, but after Rorschach that might be it.

Have to be blunt here, not impressed with this figure from the shots I have seen.

Oversized head, baggy clothes and tiny hands/feet make this a big pass.

Have to be blunt here, not impressed with this figure from the shots I have seen.

I kinda agree with this. I thought the inhand pics of this fig would look great but I don't know...

I think the hands are to small, and while I see Akerman in the sculpt, it isn't really a beautiful sculpt IMO...

Overall, I'm not to sad that I had to cancel her... I might pick her up in the future but with all the other lines HT is working on, I'd say that's a slim chance...

To stop at two figures does seem pretty weak. Even the figure line for The Spirit had three...

:lecture

How the hell can they not give us a Rorschach?!

The same way they cannot give any more Predator human figures or any more Planet of the Apes Taylor or Nova figures? Someone, somewhere seems to lose interest or profit in the line and it just fades out.:confused:

Do u guys really think they will only put 2 out?? God I hope not, Ozzy, night OwL I'd be ok them skipping but along with Comedian, Ror. And dr. Manhattan are the Essence of the Watchmen, we need at least them I just hope they do them all. These will surely sell better than the terminator salvation or Biohazzards right?

Do u guys really think they will only put 2 out?? God I hope not, Ozzy, night OwL I'd be ok them skipping but along with Comedian, Ror. And dr. Manhattan are the Essence of the Watchmen, we need at least them I just hope they do them all. These will surely sell better than the terminator salvation or Biohazzards right?

HT is infamous for not completing a film's line-up. It is hard telling whether additional figures will be forthcoming. XMO: Wolverine has a single figure but The Spirit has three. Your guess is as good as ours. :confused:

Back