Hot Toys- The Watchmen, Silk Spectre 'Official' Spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wookster awesome pics! Can you please take some more with her hair out of the wrap and loose? How tall is she in comparison to other Hot Toys figs? Thanks! :)

If someone questions your legitimacy on this forum, just ask someone here to vouch for you. Thats what the reviews are for under each persons name.

The female body is different from the normal angel one as the mid section is seperate from the chest (like the bbi ones etc). This could help solve some of the posability problems with the angel bodies due to the rubber body. Looks like it has some kind of padding also, not sure if thats removable.

The female body is different from the normal angel one as the mid section is seperate from the chest (like the bbi ones etc). This could help solve some of the posability problems with the angel bodies due to the rubber body. Looks like it has some kind of padding also, not sure if thats removable.
Same internal Hot angel body, same limited articulation (The outer rubber does not impede waist/torso articulation) . they just remove the rubber covering the abdomen so SSII will appear thinner around the waist..

Just got her and I'm very impressed! She looks much better in hand than in the photos, and I didn't think the photos were that bad.

I thought the collar on the costume was too thick, but if you unzip it, it looks SO much better. She may not have worn it that way in the film - but it makes a huge difference on the figure.

Does anyone know if Hot Toys are actually planning on releasing more from this line? They announced Silk Spectre and The Comedian and then nothing. Was hoping they'd release the whole Watchmen gang.

ah, i really like the size of her head... lol
i have the silken floss doll and always thought her head was too small for her body. im glad to see silk spectre's is bigger in your comparison pic.

the hands do look a bit small on silk spectre, but im sure i can swap em with something else?

thanks for all the pics again, i adore her face sculpt. i think hot toys best female yet :)

ah, i really like the size of her head... lol
i have the silken floss doll and always thought her head was too small for her body. im glad to see silk spectre's is bigger in your comparison pic.

the hands do look a bit small on silk spectre, but im sure i can swap em with something else?

thanks for all the pics again, i adore her face sculpt. i think hot toys best female yet :)

You're welcome :)

It's just that her clenched fists are too small. I personally feel that Machiko has the best proportions of all the HT female figures I have to date.

Not arguing about the headsculpt, it is my favourite to date.

I think it's her hair that's making her head look oversized. My main beef with the figure is that her "shorts" are too long compared to the real costume and prototype. Why HT, why!!!?

Back