Hot Toys- The Watchmen, Silk Spectre 'Official' Spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for not postng pics today, I was snowed in!
I'll try and get them up early next week (nothing special though) my pics I mean, the figures a beaut!

As promised!-
silk1.jpg

silk5.jpg

silk4.jpg

silk7.jpg

silk2.jpg

silk3.jpg

silk8.jpg

silk6.jpg

I appreciate Wookster for taking the time to post the photos. Would like to know if the body is the standard Hot Toys female body?:naughty

Cheers, I'll take some better ones for the review. The outfit is pretty tight so I haven't tried stripping her down, it feels like a standard fem base fig, but I'll give the full lowdown in the New Year!

hey guyS, I want you all to check out this PM convo I've been having with crowninghorse, a guy who claims he has a SS for sale for only $120.00 heres the PMs:

Originally Posted by crowinghorse
Brand new in box - asking $120 delivered via fedex ground/home delivery in continental USA.

LMK if you're interested.

JCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPREMEQUEEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by crowinghorse
I have one I'm willing to sell for less than retail if you're in the USA and interested - LMK!

I'll have it in-hand tomorrow.

SUPREMEQUEEN: "Is it completely MOC? How much?
only way I'd go for it, was if you posted an ebay listing & I'd buy it via ebay. that way, not only am I covered thru my bank but also thru ebay/pay pal if you try & get cute & run off with the cash. otherwise.......you would have to send me the item & then i'd send you the cash once I had it & verified it to be on the "up & up". these are the only two methods I'm willing to do business under.

my terms are non-nagotionable.

CH: First, I've 100% positive feedback here as well as on eBay and I've never "cut and run" from a deal - ask anyone who I've dealt with...

I've spent nearly a decade developing my reputation within the toy industry and I sell to everyone using paypal and have never had a deal go bad. As it stands, by paying me through paypal, you are protected by paypal.

I'm not willing to sell the figure to you via eBay UNLESS you're willing to pay the eBay fees it costs me to post it on eBay (4%).

As it stands, I'm already discounting the figure $20 off regular retail price PLUS free shipping to you PLUS the cost of paypal fees (4%). As it stands, you're saving over $40 off the cost of buying this figure from a retailer if you buy it from me.

Again, my feedback here is 100% and my feedback on eBay (crowinghorse) is 100% and if that's not enough for you, I guess you you're not buying the figure from me.

Jess

So what do you all think? I have no intention of dealing with this person, but i was just curious if there claims of being well know around here are true or not.

Just ask him to add the 4% to the shipping on Ebay

dude....its a hussel plain and simple. It dose not cost $5 to list an item on ebay. plus he is the one bragging about how he dose tons of business on ebay right?? well if that the case then I say just list one more item to his store. its not like I'm asking him to set up shop on ebay out of the blue.

This whole thing smells like MATT MASON!!!

dude....its a hussel plain and simple. It dose not cost $5 to list an item on ebay. plus he is the one bragging about how he dose tons of business on ebay right?? well if that the case then I say just list one more item to his store. its not like I'm asking him to set up shop on ebay out of the blue.

It does cost that much to list on eBay, they heap on fees.

If it's any consolation I know Jess and he's a good guy, as he says he's well regarded in 'toy' circles.

eBay takes about 8% of the money you sell it for, plus PayPal takes 3%. If he listed it at $120, it would cost him $13.

Back