1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally caved in and got this guy. Oh why did I wait so long....

13227523_10154169915379346_7320048569837252045_o.jpg
13227423_10154169915609346_1629044107250972545_o.jpg

Is his head really that round in person? I can't wait to get two of these eventually. Not a fan of the sculpt though.

Well, that settles my urgency to get this figure, which is very little. I would have been content with a modified MMS136 as the sculpt for this BD.

Better than the non-existent official one at any rate.

But if that was a Hot Toys sculpt I'd be telling them to go back to the drawing board because the hairstyle is the only thing letting me know who that's meant to be.

Last edited:
Better than the non-existent official one at any rate.

But if that was a Hot Toys sculpt I'd be telling them to go back to the drawing board because the hairstyle is the only thing letting me know who that's meant to be.
I was hoping you would say that. Those are my thoughts exactly, so I can save myself some money by not buying it. I'm more than happy with the modified HT sculpts I have.

Don't know if it would help Mr. Fathead here, but Chronicle Collectibles just confirmed that their new 1/6 Conan is an articulated figure. It will have the first truly accurate Arnold body. It will be true to his look and not just overly muscled. It's not likely, but I so hope they sell the body separately. A lot of people need to make swaps.

Paul at Chronicle just confirmed that it is their intention to sell the Arnold body separately from their Conan figures as well. This is great news. No information on whether this will be a seamless or partially seamless body or a visible joint body. It will definitely be interesting to see if it will help the 238.

Although head-sculpt compatibility with the various Hot Toys figures would remain in question. MMS238 obviously had the wrong body from the off (or the wrong head size if you prefer) but I also despise the neck/head interplay on the DX10 - unnatural and ugly as ****. Although that head might be as much the problem as the neck.

Back