1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p708/Leon9111/imagejpg1_zps09cd23dc.jpg

Guys.... Got my figure from AE today and saw this small part floating around in the plastic box. Any idea where it is from. Very difficult to take pics as its like 5 mm small. Looks like a gun part or so... Anyone who can help by checking their figure :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think it's a piece of the AR-18 rifle, I just took mine out of the box and it literally just fell off. I looked really closely and it seems to be from the side of the gun (opposite the side with the spring loaded charging handle). I'm going to look for closeup pictures to confirm.

The best pictures of this figure yet! The figure looks so good!

I'm skint right now, but would LOVE to get one soon! [emoji1] [emoji16]

Nice, brother.

Some of those look realistic!

A-dev, that's looking pretty sharp!

Great pics, A-dev!

Love that! Like E said, looks real.

That particular picture is just wonderful, reminds me of the scene when he is hunting for Sarah and Kyle just after they have found each other in the Police Station. Outstanding job buddy, and those were a pleasure to view. :duff

The best pictures of this figure yet! The figure looks so good!

I'm skint right now, but would LOVE to get one soon! [emoji1] [emoji16]

Nice, brother.

Some of those look realistic!

A-dev, that's looking pretty sharp!

Great pics, A-dev!

Love that! Like E said, looks real.

That particular picture is just wonderful, reminds me of the scene when he is hunting for Sarah and Kyle just after they have found each other in the Police Station. Outstanding job buddy, and those were a pleasure to view. :duff

Many thanks guys and for the reps I received. I never think to rep people for great pics (mainly funny comments), I must get on that.

One of these days I must get a new camera, there's always a haze in my pics which compares poorly to the pics King Darkness has taken the past few days.

Wow, damn good spot. I thought it was random junk, I hope he didn't take my word on that!

Just unpacked mine.

12084bd8c6ef2d1a7b84fb7c69c83652.jpg

fa7ebdde54a6c03ffac089aa2541d282.jpg

6e66747e0c07a4bac152691b2113e035.jpg

2865abb965aa53bc614de82f1c651013.jpg

Too bad he won't fit in the case like this.

ecd905f481eb014353c0c648e8554710.jpg

db992a7ee2cda0cd91173fcba88a44a6.jpg

Yeah, this is the one which struck me as a virtual screen grab. Kudos to A-Dev and the sculptor for pulling it off. :clap

Pic by A-Dev

And Congrats to you, Mr. Bond. :yess:

Last edited:
Was finally able to toy with mine today. Fast futz.

Out-of-Box vs. After Futz -- after includes neck mod (widening), t-shirt stretch, and crotch adjustment to fix pants tweak...

out-of-box vs futzed 11-1-14.jpg

There's still that weird bulging upper thigh yet pitched waist that gives him almost female shape -- thinking about stuffing there to widen the hips.

I did. Might aswell repost some rather than looking for my original post.

Now this has some alterations and futzing going on. Among the changes I swapped out the muscle chest for that of an MMS117. So the base body is still the MMS238 but the soft muscle sheath of the upper torso is from an MMS117. And there's a big paperclip inside the jacket going all the way down into the lapels.

These shots are incredible, well done! :clap

Back