1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this figure yesterday and right away attempted to mod the neck. But I had trouble getting it looking uniformly thick. It was easy to get good girth up close to the head but it was apparent that the neck was getting thinner further down the shoulders. I guess an even girth would be ok but I'm not sure how to achieve that stuffing the neck with soft material as there seems to be a cavity lower down in the neck area. Is there anyone that has attempted to get a more natural slope? I tried the other head on the KP02 and it looked good by comparison but alas there is no blood on that body. The back of the head didn't fit that great on the KP02 either.

I will have to paint the neck and weather the clothes.. Only thing that really bothers me about the body are the giant thighs.

:lol

WOW!!! I havent been on this thread in awhile, luckily I caught someone commenting on some paint job so I back tracked a bit and found it. Very Very nice. Im not planning on displaying the truck damaged head....but damn if i had that one i would!! Very nice work.:clap

I got this figure yesterday and right away attempted to mod the neck. But I had trouble getting it looking uniformly thick. It was easy to get good girth up close to the head but it was apparent that the neck was getting thinner further down the shoulders. I guess an even girth would be ok but I'm not sure how to achieve that stuffing the neck with soft material as there seems to be a cavity lower down in the neck area. Is there anyone that has attempted to get a more natural slope? I tried the other head on the KP02 and it looked good by comparison but alas there is no blood on that body. The back of the head didn't fit that great on the KP02 either.
Clipperking had the idea of taking the neck peg out, padding it, and then re-inserting it. That method might allow you to get a more uniform bulk to the neck.

Great paint job on that BD truck scene head!!!

Anyone making a stand like the police station floor? That would be cool if it could be mounted in a base like the road one that the figure has

Anyone got any pics of the floor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I needed to know the floor style as well, and after re-running the movie a few times there are some rooms that are a solid color (I believe tan) then theres areas that are checkered. Very small and dark scenes that show the floor.

Finally had the jacket replaced, the figure is now on display :D!

Now the only thing missing is the Endoskeleton and then my collection will be complete, I hope. By the way, has there been any word on the Endo, 1/6 scale?

I needed to know the floor style as well, and after re-running the movie a few times there are some rooms that are a solid color (I believe tan) then theres areas that are checkered. Very small and dark scenes that show the floor.

I will try to check production photos. For me the place is the first encounter firing against the police, the hall. Checkered floor reminds me more of T2, the T1000 coming up from the floor in Pescadero State Hospital and attacking the guy in the coffe machine

I also used loontentoys, the package sailed through customs just fine. Not usually the case when I get stuff from outside the EU. It was sent SAL I now there might be a different route than with EMS, maybe that is why customs "caught" it?

Packaging was good with a sturdy box glued together(!) and then taped up. So at least it will arrive in mint shape unless customs ruins it.

Customs seems like a complete game of chance to me, they must just have a quota of how many parcels they have to charge each month & if your item is one of them then tough luck.

I went another round with the neck and I think I got it looking pretty good. I wonder though does everybody elses neck post sit slanted backwards like mine?

MMS238 neck.jpg

This is after I stuffed the neck with folded card paper. I do wish the neck could have a nice slope to it instead of the straight pipe look that it has. The KP02 looks so much better in that regard. I got the back of the head to fit with the KP02 as well. I guess I tried the wrong one before when it wouldn't fit. :lol

After neck mod.jpg

The KP02 is loose in the hips to the point that the body can't stand straight without the pieces of paper you see in the pictures. Are there any screws that I can find and tighten up?

I went another round with the neck and I think I got it looking pretty good. I wonder though does everybody elses neck post sit slanted backwards like mine?

View attachment 138982

This is after I stuffed the neck with folded card paper. I do wish the neck could have a nice slope to it instead of the straight pipe look that it has. The KP02 looks so much better in that regard. I got the back of the head to fit with the KP02 as well. I guess I tried the wrong one before when it wouldn't fit. :lol

View attachment 138981

The KP02 is loose in the hips to the point that the body can't stand straight without the pieces of paper you see in the pictures. Are there any screws that I can find and tighten up?

Good to know it fits on the KP, thanks for posting a photo:clap

Ah **** sake. I was looking at him as an option, his prices are good. There's always gotta be a catch.

Remember I was saying Irish customs are on a crusade at the moment? They do it every year coming up to Christmas.
Loontentoys are great, I used to order from them all the time. Just as much of a chance of Timcents parcels being sent to customs as theirs. They mark everything at $25 as I remember. It's complete pot luck I think.

Back