1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great paint job on that BD truck scene head!!!

Anyone making a stand like the police station floor? That would be cool if it could be mounted in a base like the road one that the figure has

Anyone got any pics of the floor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think its a black & tan checkered floor in the cop station.
Its kind of hard to see it in the movie

I must admit that's why I did it, I have a love of dark and horrific things. Always loved the first Terminator for its tone, almost horror movie at times.
:duff

Yep, I liked it better when it was considered a modern "monster" -- like the Alien or Predator.

You definitely have put the monster back into the Terminator.

Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale...

Someone should post Rory's pics on HT's Facebook page. They'll likely be promptly deleted/ignored, but they deserve to be seen.

They're nice pix, indeed.

Rory's pics inspired my lazy ass to finally cotten-neck my Terminator...

Q5szH1P.jpg

Now if only I could mod and paint like him...

woot woot finally got my shipping letter from SSC!! I have a question for those in "the know" It says "if you requested a pack-out then actual ship cost may be more than the amount quoted in the email" Whats a "pack-out"? I dont know what it is but i might want it! lol

Are Sideshow orders shipping yet? I'm on flex until December but if they're shipping now, I'll see if I can pay in full.

Just got an email stating to have funds or any changes available by the 14th of this month. and shipping on the 15th.

(actually it says to have any updates or changes by the 14th and will be processing on the 15th)

Last edited:
woot woot finally got my shipping letter from SSC!! I have a question for those in "the know" It says "if you requested a pack-out then actual ship cost may be more than the amount quoted in the email" Whats a "pack-out"? I dont know what it is but i might want it! lol

Instead of just sending it out in the HT shipper box, they'll double box it when you get a pack out. Added protection during shipping.

Instead of just sending it out in the HT shipper box, they'll double box it when you get a pack out. Added protection during shipping.

ahhh, maybe I dont want it then. Thought it was like a special packaging, like artwork or something. Thanks for the info.

Finally got mine today!!!:panic: It is simply Amazing!!
Though its jacket is missing a gold button on the belt strap, first time I've been hit with a company production mishap :(

Sort of wish I was getting this earlier but with my current flex plan I won't receive this until December sometime. Oh well I suppose. Still debating on whether to buy the parts to make a second figure or just buy a second full figure.

Sort of wish I was getting this earlier but with my current flex plan I won't receive this until December sometime. Oh well I suppose. Still debating on whether to buy the parts to make a second figure or just buy a second full figure.

I really want to make that second figure now. I think my best bet is to buy the pieces separately. The few auctions I've see with just the body and clothes are almost as much as the boxed figure. Maybe they'll be more reasonable once US stores get them. Either way, I can't let that head go to waste.

Back