1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pixel piper once shown how he placed them on top of a base, and it looked extremely cool. Not sure where the pics are, but he had the same problem.

I've seen people do that, it'd be nicer if they just added another foot to the height and we had another shelf then, least I would have to get on my knees to see even the second shelf [emoji25]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've seen people do that, it'd be nicer if they just added another foot to the height and we had another shelf then, least I wouldn't have to get on my knees to see even the second shelf [emoji25]

So another few WIP pics:
Repainted (to match Stan Winston's puppet/paint/texture), chromed head piece (make's a massive difference in hand), resculpted hair at sides and front, lifted forehead scalp piece and reshaped. Added a few bits and bobs to make it look more like Winston's puppet. I'm not finished with the blood and overall finish yet, going to add some finer detail. Then onto the body. These are macro pics so not very forgiving, remember this is the size of my thumb!

Last edited:
Man Rory that looks amazing! Great work man it looks exactly like Stan Winston's puppet. Just an awesome job. :clap

That's f'n creepy Rory! Awesome job. I wish HT had done THAT with the extra head. I don't wanna f it up but it's worth it to try and get that effect.

Thanks gents.. I just added some sweat and blood (not mine), think I will park it for now.

Lastest and last pics in a few, as i'm aware i'm spamming. :lol

Makes the one they got over at Hot Toys look like a petting zoo!!!

500px-JP-JohnHammond2.jpg

Great work there :clap

But seeing your last pic, I wonder if the reason HT went with the normal fleshtone was because of the discrepancy with the neck.

Dig the Fog signature, by the way. A movie I should revisit.

Keep on spamming Rory, that looks fantastic. Silent Surfer said he was going to repaint it aswell, will be very interesting to see how you both stack up there.

Keep on spamming Rory, that looks fantastic. Silent Surfer said he was going to repaint it aswell, will be very interesting to see how you both stack up there.

Thanks man, I have to say it was interesting really looking at the Winston pics and adding, subtracting little bits here and there with milliput before noticing the amount of purple and blue he used on his paint app.

I'm sure Silent Surfer will do something amazing but pretty different to this, he tends to paint in an incredible precise, almost graphic style whereas my stuff is grungier, if you know what I mean. I don't do competitive with stuff like this. It's a bit of fun.

Now I need to figure out how far to take the weathering, the body and the boots.

Back