1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images
images
images

Hells Bells!

All true, but all those little guys were $3 to $10 max and fit in your pocket or figure carrying case by the droves.

Don't get wrong, I love me some Greedo, Bossk, Yak Face, R5-D4, Amanabananaman, etc. but $200 high end? Good luck selling those.

I debated a while on picking this up early, but it made no sense paying and extra $175.00 just to get it early. So I won an auction today for the #1 head , less bd. For $60. I'm happy with that until SSc gets them
Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk

A couple more:

DSCF2859_zps2391010c.jpg

Tech Noir fig still looks good against the new fig.

Sure does:clap

I debated a while on picking this up early, but it made no sense paying and extra $175.00 just to get it early. So I won an auction today for the #1 head , less bd. For $60. I'm happy with that until SSc gets them

Nice pick-up, Make sure to pick up the glasses to go with it:lecture

I certainly got taken to the cleaners buying early, not going to make a habit of that:monkey4

I have commandos gargoyles to hold me over. If I can snag a pair cheap I'll get it

Still confident the pipe bomb on the base is a hint.

Agreed.

Why would a random pipe bomb be placed at the feet of the Terminator anyway??

Nobody at the police station threw any pipe bombs to The Terminator to my knowledge!

And even when the Terminator was on his motorcycle, Reese never threw it when he was on the ground AFTER the collision. :lecture

So it could very well be that they *might* release a Michael Biehn-Likeness Kyle Reese, which would be epic.

Back