1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To anybody that has this in hand, does the .45 longslide still have the lens on the back of the scope. I always assumed this was correct, until I decided to redo the gun for my lifesize Tech Noir. Don't know where they got the notion there was a lens. I always thought it was senseless. There are no good stills, but if you watch the movie, you can see it's just a silver cap as he goes to shoot Sarah in the nightclub. I confirmed this by finding a shot of the same type of scope that was mounted to someone's rifle. Trivial thing for 1/6, but important for 1/1.

To anybody that has this in hand, does the .45 longslide still have the lens on the back of the scope. I always assumed this was correct, until I decided to redo the gun for my lifesize Tech Noir. Don't know where they got the notion there was a lens. I always thought it was senseless. There are no good stills, but if you watch the movie, you can see it's just a silver cap as he goes to shoot Sarah in the nightclub. I confirmed this by finding a shot of the same type of scope that was mounted to someone's rifle. Trivial thing for 1/6, but important for 1/1.

Yup, You can see it in my review, go to 18:15 time stamp

It has been oop for awhile. I got it on a Japanese auction.

Ok thanks, guess I'll live without it:(

https://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w109412972#enlargeimg

Link for an auction on Yahoo japan for the CB750. This is the correct red color. There are other colors available, usually at a cheaper price, if you want to get it repainted.

Here's a link for a general search.
https://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?auccat=&p=1/6+cb750&tab_ex=commerce&ei=euc-jp

If you know how to use a proxy or if you know someone, you can watch for something affordable. Just for ease of calculation, knock off two zeros on the Japanese price to get dollar amount, 46,000 yen would be $460.

Pretty much got every Arnie look covered for T1 now.:lol
All we need now is HT to make Kyle Reese. :pray: Hopefully this fig sells well and convinces HT to pull their finger out.
Too many Terminators not enough Reese's :exactly:

DSCF2828_zpsad202764.jpg

DSCF2829_zps19e4c410.jpg

DSCF2830_zps3127845e.jpg

DSCF2831_zpsfd341743.jpg

DSCF2835_zps0969839b.jpg

:rock

Edit: I forgot naked Arnie. :slap

Last edited:
Come to think of it Olbert, I think it is a 117 muscle sheath that I've used. I forgot there was a difference between the too at the shoulders. A 136 one would probably be better but it should be fine with a vest and jacket going over it. For any jacketless use a 136 would be better.

When you put this sheath over the 238 body the neck plug on the body is a little deeper than ideal but it still manages to work. The problem is it contorts the neck a bit when you push the head on - the solution to that seems to be stuffing it with cotten to solidify the neck, which we were going to be doing anyway to widen it for the larger head.

I have yet to confirm fully and completely if my labours have been fruitful, the paint on the chest was still a bit sticky so I couldn't dress him up earlier today and now I'm in work.

I noticed that the mms117 and MMS136 neck plugs are longer than the new muscular bodies (TTM20, TTM19, DX10) maybe just switching the neck plug could avoid the chest swap? MMS236 neck plug on mms117 body.

Last edited:

Apparently HT can't do a simple Google search for a .45 longslide with laser sighting :gah:

I noticed that the mms117 and MMS136 neck plugs are longer than the new muscular bodies (TTM20, TTM19, DX10) maybe just switching the neck plug could avoid the chest swap? MMS236 neck plug on mms117 body.

I'm trying to check this out but unfortunately when you want the neck plugs to stay in they come out with the head and when you want them to come out they stay in.

be carefull do not force it in it can break, i did break one of the ttm20.
Thank god for this mod :)
4803.jpg

atermSub181d.jpg

I've noticed that in this scene when the T-800 is skimming through Sarahs phone book and tells the landlord "**** you *******" that the Terminator looks very
ghastly and ghoulish... Perhaps because the skin is rotting/dying. You can even notice paler lips.
Anyways, just wanted to see if anyone noticed his paler complexion.

I couldn't help it.... After YEARS of roaming the forums of SideShow Freaks I just HAD to join the forums and post a comment!

This Terminator Police Station will be my FIRST! <333333

My first Collectible that is!

I have waited years for this figure!

View attachment 134937

I've noticed that in this scene when the T-800 is skimming through Sarahs phone book and tells the landlord "**** you *******" that the Terminator looks very
ghastly and ghoulish... Perhaps because the skin is rotting/dying. You can even notice paler lips.
Anyways, just wanted to see if anyone noticed his paler complexion.

Yes, I think it was shown in Terminator Salvation that the T-800's are kept in a cryogenic state when not being used so I guess the skin, blood, hair etc. Is susceptible to deterioration over extended time, especially in a pollution filled LA.

Edit: I forgot naked Arnie. :slap

Coming in 2015. DX16: Naked T1 Terminator.

Accessories include:

Bloodied swap out hand
Human heart
Sound chip with three phrases "Nice night for walk", "Nothing clean, right" and "You're clothes, give them to me. Now."
Pers rolling eye system so he can sweep the surounding area without moving his head.

Anatomically correct.

Exclusive bonus: Swap out T2 headsculpt.

Yes, I think it was shown in Terminator Salvation that the T-800's are kept in a cryogenic state when not being used so I guess the skin, blood, hair etc. Is susceptible to deterioration over extended time, especially in a pollution filled LA.

I had read recently, when asked about an aging Arnold returning as the T-800 in the new Terminator move, they explained that the living tissue around the endo still ages like our flesh. I hadn't really thought about that till then but makes sense. While I don't plan on displaying the extreme battle damaged head when I get it, I would've preferred the rotted pale look of the skin from the truck cab scene. Much more ghoulish.

Back