1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was kind of hoping for an 84 reese tease or announcement at the con following this. :(

That would have been awesome, I still think we will get one at some point along with the New diecast Endoskeleton. After That T1 line will be dead, I don't think will ever get an 84 Sarah Connor sadly.

Difficult to see the future is. They'll do that new 1:6 endoskeleton for sure. Beyond that....****ed if I know, Terry.

I hope they do the endo... I dint buy 1/4 cause i was hoping that would be a near about release and now its some time... Quite some time...

That would have been awesome, I still think we will get one at some point along with the New diecast Endoskeleton. After That T1 line will be dead, I don't think will ever get an 84 Sarah Connor sadly.

For those that don't think we need an official 84 Sarah, here are a couple of pictures of my kitbash. This is a must.
021.JPG023.JPG025.JPG026.JPG004.JPG008.JPG037.JPG

You know, looking at that Sarah, it dawns on me that a customizer could sculpt a hair that could fit over the T2 sarah head, that way we would just have to bash the clothes and would have a hot toys quality paint job on the face.

Nice bash BTW:clap

You know, looking at that Sarah, it dawns on me that a customizer could sculpt a hair that could fit over the T2 sarah head, that way we would just have to bash the clothes and would have a hot toys quality paint job on the face.

Smart thinking. In fact, I'd like you to handle this personally

I had to cancel my PO for this at the moment. Too much stuff as far as home repairs on the horizon. My furnace died and with a Wisconsin winter on its way, I can't put it off :mad:.

Oh well, I only have T2 figures, so if I miss this one, its not a complete loss. Hopefully things will work out and I'll grab it eventually. It sucks having to be responsible. :lol

I'm going to cancel mine as well. I have Tech Noir, DX10 and DX13. I think I will transfer the funds to something I do not have BD unmasked Robocop and Ripley! Sad yes...but what are you gonna do!

Sucks you had to cancel. My most wanted figure. I can't wait for this. Just sucks to wait so long. :impatient:

Back