1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is the best place for us UK memebers to pre-order this from? Would like to find the best price before I go ahead, also I think if I put a pre-order down for this guy soon the wait for December will kill me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank ill check them out! Wasn't too sure about forbidden planet that way I could possibly pick it up once its released save myself waiting for the post man all day

Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

So lets say the T 800 finds the right Sarah Connor and kills her. What happens next? He can't self terminate.

according to the quoted book, if people decide to accept it, he was going to wait until Skynet appears, then follow standart procedures for field agents: arrive to reprogramming center and get a new task. snip

Seems we will find out what happens when Arnold is a "60-year old" terminator in Terminator Genesis, at least if you can trust the interent when it comes to such things. :)

Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

Seems we will find out what happens when Arnold is a "60-year old" terminator in Terminator Genesis, at least if you can trust the interent when it comes to such things. :)
that (what is written in that article about a terminator aging) sounds dumb and possible at the same time )))

continuing with the bike for a future T-800 figure i might not even get, if my country goes completely crazy and is kicked out of all civilized world.
battery now consists of a dosen elements (approximately) instead of just two, like on Fatboy. it was interesting to put it together. well, not as interesting as it should be, as i don't know what all those parts are, except for plates in acid box ))

day012_01_zps04a98f59.jpg~original

estimation of future look.

day012_02_zps9067fc6a.jpg~original

well, Harley has a more presentable look without question )
the better they will look together.

i'm stuck with joining parts together for now. difficult to guess in what order to glue them - as i mentioned, Fatboy's instruction was a lot better, i didn't have any difficulties with it, despite being a noob.
but the worst part was putting the wheels together. very stupid engineering of parts for a model. i was warned about that through reading model boards, but i couldn't predict how unexpectedly difficult it was to glue them properly )

That is going to look great when done. At least they learned how to make better kits and instructions in the ~25 years between releases. :)

I haven't received mine yet. This will be an "exciting" build for me, I haven't assembled a model kit in around 30 years. About the same time they made this particular model kit I guess. I have built a lot of R/C stuff though, but it's not exactly the same thing. Just some of the same frustration when you only have an exploded view to go by .

keep the updates coming P:hi5:
alright :)
frame with rear dampers (are they called so?) and something that i guess will be fuel feeding for the engine, as it is under the fuel tank and will be connected to all 4 engine sections.

day012_03_zpse906a19b.jpg~original

first time i put dampers on wrong sides (left part on right side and so on). they woudn't fit the wheel's width. that was a !!!PANIC!!! cause i already glued the fixing "bolts".
luckily the gel glue i'm using let me take the fixing parts out. it's even better now, as i might be able to take them out again. may be.

the chain. this time it's a lot better than on Harley! it's made of separate pieces and looks really cool in macro. pity it will all be covered soon )))

day012_04_zps8f4b510c.jpg~original

day012_05_zps399e42d6.jpg~original

alright :)

the chain. this time it's a lot better than on Harley! it's made of separate pieces and looks really cool in macro. pity it will all be covered soon )))

Harley's belt driven not chain, Looking forward to see how you fit the custom windshield\fairing, Looking good so far.....:wink1:

Loving how the bike is turning out P.! Can't wait to see it finished and obviously displayed with the MMS238 once its released

thanks guys. i literally waste every free minute now on it )

Harley's belt driven not chain
my bad, i didn't know that, just checked the model Harley and you're right.
anyway it was one piece there with a gear as far as i recall.

everything except for the front wheel is almost finished. i broke some tiny joints here and there (chain guard fixing pins and a small hook that holds the wheel brake lever), but managed to replace them all with full functionality.

day014_01_zpsec1e63a9.jpg~original

day014_02_zps6f35a1d0.jpg~original

the hardest part is still ahead :(

Its really starting to take shape P., this is a great project to fill the time up till release of the new figure. Love following this, can't wait to see it completed:)

Back