1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been a few months since I posted here.Since his release I have had him in his iconic glasses with the shot gun and rifle.A few days ago I decided to try the more battle damaged head and repose him with a hand gun.And my god its like having a new figure in my detolf LOL.I always told myself the glasses look will never change but damn I sure glad changed it up.Freaking amazing!!!.This guy will be in my collection for a long long time

Attachments

• 20150328_222603.jpg
    20150328_222603.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 339
  • 20150328_222647.jpg
    20150328_222647.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 341
Yeah man, I recommend making the second figure up so you can have your cake and eat it to:wink1:

Great shots BTW:clap

Stopped into a local comic shop this past week, only to find that they were having a HUGE sale (50% off almost EVERYTHING, and 25% off statues and things like HT). They only had a couple of HTs, but among them was a shiny new one of these!

I had told myself I had MANY pre-orders coming and I didn't need another Terminator, but I couldn't pass this guy up at $187. Good timing!

Stopped into a local comic shop this past week, only to find that they were having a HUGE sale (50% off almost EVERYTHING, and 25% off statues and things like HT). They only had a couple of HTs, but among them was a shiny new one of these!

I had told myself I had MANY pre-orders coming and I didn't need another Terminator, but I couldn't pass this guy up at $187. Good timing!

Nice find! I oughta check out the comic shops in the area more often.

Just got this in last week and just opened him. Wow. He's my first Arnold figure but is excellent. So many weapons and poses. I wish I never missed out on t1 regular and t2.

Have they ever made a T3 figure?

They have not gone near T3. Which many of us think is a pity, a full BD version from that film would make a really intricate and visually impressive figure, the quality of the movie notwithstanding.

They have not gone near T3. Which many of us think is a pity, a full BD version from that film would make a really intricate and visually impressive figure, the quality of the movie notwithstanding.

Agreed.

I just rewatched T3 yesterday for the first time since it's release. Even though it's not excellent like the other two, it's no way near as egregious as people make it out to be.

I think it's pretty awful but I would still find it hard to pass on some Arnie figures from it. TX....meh. Same with the TX endo, the design never did anything for me but a lot of people do request it.

Agreed.

I just rewatched T3 yesterday for the first time since it's release. Even though it's not excellent like the other two, it's no way near as egregious as people make it out to be.

Yes it is. It's just not as as bad as Salvation and Genisys which makes it seem better than it actually is. I would never buy anything from that movie personally. Especially at the expense of say a Kyle Reese or John Connor from the good films.

Also: (keep in mind Arnold's flicks the last 15 years or so while reading it):lol
Arnold Schwarzenegger on Terminator: Salvation: 'It sucked' | Film | The Guardian

Yes it is. It's just not as as bad as Salvation and Genisys which makes it seem better than it actually is.
salvation is so ******, dumb and marvel that to date it beats everything (plus that paralysed freak of nature as JK pushes it even deeper than the bottom it hit).

^
Great pics!

I have a question concerning the batteries for the 2 heads. Did you guys replace the cheap batteries or remove them all together? Also, what kind of screwdriver do I need to remove the screws?

I keep on hearing about exploding batteries and I would go crazy if it were to happen to either head sculpt

Back