1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine early this morning and I was ready for big disappointment!! from earing and watching on the internet.. just saying some of the things people are having problems they Aren't that big of a deal at all..the shirt is short, what more got me going is there not enough blood on the base.. to each their own.. maybe have to wait a day, so I can see what people are saying I will see.

Last edited:
Just got mine early this morning and I was ready for big disappointment!! from earing and watching on the internet.. just saying some of the things people are having problems they Aren't that big of a deal at all..the shirt is short, what more got me going is there not enough blood on the base.. to each their own.. maybe have to wait a day, so I can see what people are saying I will see.

Well if you aren't bothered by these things you aren't bothered by them. You don't have to be.

A few of us go to Nolanite Ledger Joker levels of detail with our sizes and shapes and whatnot. I find that even moreso since I stopped collecting most other lines. What else to do in the hobby but to finesse and perfect the figures you do collect.

No problem, bud. :duff

Don't you have at least one of these guys, Wor?

One of T1? I have Tech Noir and this BD version. And the DX13. And T-1000 (plus 2nd moto-cop version). Plus my old HT Endo (which surprisingly still holds up.) And of course I have Sideshow Sarah Connor -- the centerpiece to my Terminator collection.

I passed on DX10 and MMS117 (if that's the right number) -- whatever the two previous T2 versions HT put out.

I'm tempted to get a T-1000... but I know I'd get the itch to get two. But I'm holding out for a 2.0.

It's a really fun figure. And making the 2nd figure -- the motorcycle cop -- was really easy, just needed a body and an extra cop belt I think.

Although the moto-cop pretty much looks like a bad guy out of "Magnum Force" unless you give him the knife arm.

It's a really fun figure. And making the 2nd figure -- the motorcycle cop -- was really easy, just needed a body and an extra cop belt I think.

It's not even at an unreachable price either and still pretty available, here and eBay. Maybe next year I'll be serious about getting it. Right now, just trying to complete the Arnolds. I got my second Tech Noir coming to me, just got charged for my BD version and I'm buying my second BD next month.

I'm very torn on making two complete leather-jacketed T1 Terminators -- police shoot-out and BD truck version.

I just not sure I want two versions of any figure anymore. Trying to keep to one outfit variant, and picking the one that looks most different relative to my display. i.e. clean Tech Noir set against my soon-to-be very BD leather jacketed version.

But its hard not to use those gargoyles. If my extreme battle-damaged T1 comes out truly chewed up, I may go for the "clean" police shoot-out version with my left over parts.

The Terminator line up is the only one that I've gone out of my way to get doubles of everything. Just think, we got T5 figures to look forward to :lol

Although, I think I'm only getting the Arnies.

After some points clear, I'll be able to get my second BD for $130.

I'm glad I missed out on TS, nothing interested me in that line.

I missed out on one of these babies:
images

Kind of regret never picking him up.

Back