1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a photo of the BD head with the glasses on?

Doesn't really look right.

DSCF2760_zpsfc80a8d2.jpg

No problem a-dev...Glad I could help out at least with coming up with another option. I think you will be fine either way and again I think even if you cannot get the sides re-glued it will still hold up fine. You will see what I mean when you attempt it. Plus....you don't want to bulk up the pecks too much to the point where it really makes the shirt too short on him. However I'm sure you are already aware of that. LOL...anyway, here is my review vid below on him.

Excellent, I think there's definite potential there. Why I didn't think of it I don't know. All I could think about was how you couldn't pad him out under the vest because of that bullet hole and the chest wound. Definitely trying it and hopefully I can restore those 2 Tech Noirs to more or less original condition if I don't have to use their chests afterall. :pray:

I was going to do the tape route, but I'm sure I'd mess it up. I'm sure I can use paper... or hell even cut up plastic sandwich bags to stuff in there. I've used that to stuff inside loose torsos with great results.

Think I'm going to use the foam inserts that came with my Dark World Thor figure. The little square ones in his armpits. Those are obviously plastic-safe and should do the trick.

I seriously need to get a second body and clothes now to use my other head sculpt. As you can see if you watched my vid...my old custom Termi doesn't look right with the new heads on them. It's weird because the older body has a better neck and more bulked out body but for some reason doesn't look right.

Would it be better to buy a second set and sell off the headsculpts, base and extra weapons?

Would it be better to buy a second set and sell off the headsculpts, base and extra weapons?
Well that is an option if soemthing else doesn't come up. I was lucky in the past to pick up an extra body and clothing set for other Termies I own like the DX13 for example...but like you said might have to buy a second one if necessary.

Got hold of the base for this figure for my mms136. Looks great! I like the pipe bomb detail and bullets!
2731d5f35e0f3db830c2b71c0180f89b.jpg
70c6e7b9848ba80e9b53d9a5eb88f298.jpg

I'm going to get a second one later in the month, a lot less hassle for me to just buy a whole figure instead of piece meal one together.

I'm going to get a second one later in the month, a lot less hassle for me to just buy a whole figure instead of piece meal one together.

I went 2 full box sets for this one. Nice to have extras and now I'm going to piece together another version with my extra sculpt for the "I'll BE BACK" version. Just need to score some loose parts one of these days.

Back