1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

Look how pale and clammy his skin is! Perfect. And the hair looks fantastic this time. No afro here, looks to be the right length too.

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

i need 5!
- eye surgery
- police station
- ****** you a**hole
- biker
- truck hit
:(
they have to be cheaper than DX13 :(

So excited for this, I can't wait for the pre-order to go up. I still need to grab a Tech Noir T-800 though.

Be nice if a "clean" shirt was also included, though maybe you could just turn it around. And possibly an alternate jacket with bullet holes. I guess asking for a damaged leg would be a bit much.

Looks like I'll be putting mine on eBay tomorrow. Lol

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version)

I freaking predicted this. And have video proof. I said now that I finished mine, hot toys will release theirs. I bet they seen that the MMS136 thread was on fire for the past week and decided to hook us up

Please make a Beetlejuice custom so that we can get a HT version immediately :wink1:

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version)

THAT's the one I have been waiting for. Took long enough!:impatient::thud::yess::clap

a semi BD head is very ugly. ugly like first variant of DX10.
full BD head is much better.

I guess asking for a damaged leg would be a bit much.
did you manage to get screenshots of a leg damage??

i need 5!
- eye surgery
- police station
- ****** you a**hole
- biker
- truck hit
:(
they have to be cheaper than DX13 :(

I haven't even begun to think about it. There will of course be multiples though. I'd always wanted to have not only Police Shootout but a version with the jacket closed and just the AR-18 when he attacks the motel. Didn't wanna create so many customs though knowing that this figure was gonna happen eventually.

Holy Mother of God. Finally!!! Looks really good too. I needed some good news. This is it.

Where the hell is the rest of the pictures?
The weapons and stand

Are we going to start guessing on the price?
Not under $250 that's for sure.
My guess is $289 or $299

Are we going to start guessing on the price?
Not under $250 that's for sure.
My guess is $289 or $299

Nah, I think it'll be $499. Even at $599, this is a steal, IMO.

Definitely not under $400 thats for sure.

I'd always wanted to have not only Police Shootout but a version with the jacket closed and just the AR-18 when he attacks the motel.
i call that version "biker" as it is the same BUT could include a bike to match T2 collection )

PD13926148544C5.jpg

there is something very strange about back head's size here. it's a giant blob. strange what could demand such engineering.

Yeah, I reckon > $250, which is too bad, but the nature of things.

did you manage to get screenshots of a leg damage??
I haven't really tried to get them, no.

I haven't even begun to think about it. There will of course be multiples though. I'd always wanted to have not only Police Shootout but a version with the jacket closed and just the AR-18 when he attacks the motel. Didn't wanna create so many customs though knowing that this figure was gonna happen eventually.
You gonna do the poster version?

You serious?

This will be priced around $230 - $260

Back