1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the Best result i would recommend taking the Neck plug out and roll masking tape around it.
Hot water to soften the rubber Neck to put back the buffier Neck plug inside.
Can't remember if it's a dev ou mr ecko pic.
You don't need to cut open the chest tho, the hot water trick us enough.
image.jpg

Ok tried on Zod body, still armored, the proportions look good. No bobble Head terminator.
The Neck Will need to be buffed up tho, but unlike MOS body its easier to do because the Neck is soft rubber like the TTM 20.
Might get a Zod body for the full bd head...

Cool but flawed release.
They started with the dx 13 and really screwed the proportions with this mms238.
Hope they wont keep doing stupid things like this for the future terminator releases.

Last edited:
Guys the neck plug comes out on its own? Its super easy, like a foot peg.
You don't need to take the skin off? It's just a separate plastic tube?

Take it out, make it wider, stick it back inside rubber neck. You don't need to cut anything.
:lol

You don't even need to cut or take the peg out. Just stuff cotton up in that ***** till it's evenly distributed.

Guys the neck plug comes out on its own? Its super easy, like a foot peg.
You don't need to take the skin off? It's just a separate plastic tube?

Take it out, make it wider, stick it back inside rubber neck. You don't need to cut anything.
:lol

In my experience they pop right out when you don't want them to and stay firmly inside the neck and have to be dug out with a needle nose pliars if you do want it to come out.

Same with hand pegs and footpegs. They will tend to do the exact opposite of what you want at any given time.

Thanks for the confirmation

I may pick up a Zod Body down the line

Ok tried on Zod body, still armored, the proportions look good. No bobble Head terminator.
The Neck Will need to be buffed up tho, but unlike MOS body its easier to do because the Neck is soft rubber like the TTM 20.
Might get a Zod body for the full bd head...

Maybe I'm showing my own stupidity but I have to ask. If the Zod body is a TTM20, just with a longer chest-peg and it's been conclusively proven earlier in the thread that the MMS238 body is a TTM20. What is the point of getting a Zod body again? It may be totally obvious but looking at the pictures I can't understand it. I'm not the most immediately attentive person right on the spot, it usually take me a while to spot stuff but when I do... :lol

Not Stupid at all :)
It makes perfect sense even.
All I can say is that when I tried the mms238 hs on zod body it looked good.
Proportions felt better to me. I suspect that the thighs are longer than ttm20 too.
Now I didn't have a naked zod body, maybe the armor helped reduce the bobble head look...
Only body I m sure of is the MoS body :)

As for the neck stuffing, yeah as It was said before no cutting/opening of the chest is necessary.
Remove the neck plug, masking tape, cotton or even milliput... Whatever you prefer.
Then to facilitate putting it back soften the neck with hot water.
Brute force can work too :)

Now more power to you if you are happy with the figure right out of the box :)

Back