Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Shoretrooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s great that you have that much disposable cash... some people are struggling to feed their families. I hope you all remember your neighbors struggling this Christmas. Nothing wrong with getting Hot Toys... definitely nothing wrong with helping the needy with a little $ too ( just saying is all).

While I truly understand and sympathize with your message, as well as already participate in numerous ventures to help those in need (which I won't go into here), this is a toy forum where discussions about toys are going to happen. But your message is a truthful one.

And I believe that one shouldn't wait for Christmas or Thanksgiving to be helping those struggling, but it should be a year-round endeavor.

I do wish to clarify that personally, if I were to purchase numerous figures it usually is because I have passed on other material items or sold others, allowing me to finance and enjoy this hobby. To be honest, I think it is time for another figure sale on my part.

It's a shame Hot Toys has only included the absolute minimum number of accessories of late, because this would be an amazing opportunity to get a 1/6 Imperial serving tray and cup™.

It's a shame Hot Toys has only included the absolute minimum number of accessories of late, because this would be an amazing opportunity to get a 1/6 Imperial serving tray and cup?.

Hahaha Oh God, you?ve reminded me of that poor Shoretrooper who got shot, when all he was doing was getting his lunch. The poor bastard died on an empty stomach.

I was able to get the R1 version when it came out, so I'd be very happy if this one wasn't exactly like that one.

While I truly understand and sympathize with your message, as well as already participate in numerous ventures to help those in need (which I won't go into here), this is a toy forum where discussions about toys are going to happen. But your message is a truthful one.

And I believe that one shouldn't wait for Christmas or Thanksgiving to be helping those struggling, but it should be a year-round endeavor.

I do wish to clarify that personally, if I were to purchase numerous figures it usually is because I have passed on other material items or sold others, allowing me to finance and enjoy this hobby. To be honest, I think it is time for another figure sale on my part.

I feel you on this one. I got four figures this month alone (EP 4 obi wan, death trooper, Endor Luke and Cody) so selling a couple things is definitely in my future! Also glad to hear someone with th mindset of giving back all year round :lecture

Any chance they do a deluxe with swap out parts? I'll at least get one of these but no interest in the driver figure unless they do another release with someone's head.

Any chance they do a deluxe with swap out parts? I'll at least get one of these but no interest in the driver figure unless they do another release with someone's head.

I doubt it. They will keep this as simple as possible just like the transport Trooper.

I might get one, definitely not going berserk like canadianclone in here when it comes to army building.

Not even a 'brown eyes' head reveal! Hot toy ain't even trying. I mean, it's a nice figure. Just not $230 + nice.

Quicker and easier to make a helmet. A HS takes time to make and get approved. Who knows how much info they are getting from Disney. I mean last year they kept baby yoda a secret until the show aired and that is why we are just now get statues and figures of him. They might not have told HT he would have any scenes with his helmet off until the show aired.

Are we really sure these will pop up...we've seen them in promo shots before.

shoretrooper_star-wars_gallery_5c4d9aefac898.jpg

Are we really sure these will pop up...we've seen them in promo shots before.

No garantee as always with Hot Toys. We're just hoping they'll be gracious enough to, at last, put this up for PO so we can cross one more prototype off the "to do list".

The only reason I think we get this is it is an easy redo. No sculpt and all the parts have been done already. Easy cash

Back