Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Axe Woves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did wonder where why he was excluded from the finale, maybe he had another mission or task? Some say he got left behind in the bathroom :lol

All bathroom jokes aside, I feel a future one-shot comic that explains he was in their Fighter/Transport ship outside or something.

His helmet is visibly in some scenes in the cantina so that’s all the crumb they really need to whip up a quick explanation about him and his whereabouts.

Haha, good comparison. I was thinking a sweat headband. "Axe... Sweat band UNDER the helmet, man. We talked about this. Oh, you painted it, now. Looks... Great."
3370f411-5e2e-468b-ab62-eef1eef839d3.webp

More like AXED which matches what happened to his character lol

Yes Axed Woves is more like it.

Indeed, lol.

These reveals are nuts. I thought I wanted a Cobb Vanth but seeing all these new figures is having the opposite effect on me. Too much of a good thing. It made me realize the insane amount of money and real estate it would take to own and properly display figures from The Mandalorian, which let's face it comprises only a small portion of my love for SW compared to the OT.

"Axe" is right. I just axed $1,800(!) worth of preorders. TCW Ahsoka, gone. Rosario Ahsoka, gone. Three Tusken raiders, gone gone gone. Swoop bike, see ya. Just purged all upcoming orders save for Kilmer Bats, Tython Fett, Deluxe Mando/Grogu and a Darktrooper. That felt good. Thanks for showing me what lies ahead HT because I don't want to end up there.

Indeed, lol.

These reveals are nuts. I thought I wanted a Cobb Vanth but seeing all these new figures is having the opposite effect on me. Too much of a good thing. It made me realize the insane amount of money and real estate it would take to own and properly display figures from The Mandalorian, which let's face it comprises only a small portion of my love for SW compared to the OT.

"Axe" is right. I just axed $1,800(!) worth of preorders. TCW Ahsoka, gone. Rosario Ahsoka, gone. Three Tusken raiders, gone gone gone. Swoop bike, see ya. Just purged all upcoming orders save for Kilmer Bats, Tython Fett, Deluxe Mando/Grogu and a Darktrooper. That felt good. Thanks for showing me what lies ahead HT because I don't want to end up there.
I didn't NRD anything, I wait till it is released in HK, but I axed some Mando wishlist items. I hope HT brings the DC PO's tomorrow or soon and I'll get Shark, XE, Nightwing. I'll pick and choose the stand out, unique Mandos I prefer like Heavy Mando. Lots of blue Mandos so far, I would like some different colors.

Indeed, lol.

That Mando Aksoka looks amazing though.

I’m about to pull the trigger on the 1/4 Fett found it for a great price! :panic:

Indeed, lol.

Yeah there are already 27 HT released or being made from TM and that's before these new announcements. As popular as TM is, one has to wonder about market saturation. I guess it just depends on how many HT actually makes of each figure.

I wonder if this will be this year’s Yon-Rogg.

I really dont think so. Apples and oranges.

* Mando - extremely hot property.

*Captain Marvel movie - very much in the rear-view mirror, and not even in the most-popular Marvel pantheon of movies.

Yon-Rogg is a beautiful figure, but I dont know that the demand is there. Meanwhile, Mando and co. are literally on fire.

All bathroom jokes aside, I feel a future one-shot comic that explains he was in their Fighter/Transport ship outside or something.

His helmet is visibly in some scenes in the cantina so that’s all the crumb they really need to whip up a quick explanation about him and his whereabouts.

It would be nice to know where he went lol Or maybe he explains himself in S3 :lol

Zurdo, you've got your own Captain Marvel HPP still right? :)

:rotfl

Almost there, just need my EG Captain Marvel(s) :monkey2

I really dont think so. Apples and oranges.

* Mando - extremely hot property.

*Captain Marvel movie - very much in the rear-view mirror, and not even in the most-popular Marvel pantheon of movies.

Yon-Rogg is a beautiful figure, but I dont know that the demand is there. Meanwhile, Mando and co. are literally on fire.

HUUUUUUGE Captain Marvel fan here! :D:D

I would buy that Yon-Rogg, and the other Capt Marv figures for that matter.

Back