Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah!

I'm still waiting for my AT203's from Ekia lol Aaanndd WB is releasing even more female bodies! These have muscle definition and even have swappable single-jointed arms:

WB-AT206A-PALE-3.jpg

WB-AT206A-TAN-2.jpg

WB-AT206A-PALE-2.jpg

WB-AT206B-TAN-3.jpg

WB-AT206B-PALE-2.jpg

Yeah!

I'm still waiting for my AT203's from Ekia lol Aaanndd WB is releasing even more female bodies! These have muscle definition and even have swappable single-jointed arms:
There’s nothing swappable about the Worldbox bodies with the HT Bo body. At least not with the AT203 that I got to try just that. It’s nice that WB is making a variety of these that are swappable with each other, though.

Last edited:
Yeah!

View attachment 675833

View attachment 675834

View attachment 675835

View attachment 675836

View attachment 675838

Its great that theyre expanding their female models, but this body is way too hippy and too ripped for me to ever consider it for a project. IMO the AT201 is just a great, feminine build and really pretty on top of that. Its heavy and has a feeling of quality to it.

WB has a male body for everything youd -ever- need and it seems they are doing the same for female. This is the Way.

It would've been nice if the amazingdeal promo code worked on Bo Katan when I tried it on Sunday, I would've placed my order!
I used up all my reward points already, I'll have to hope this is still available sometime next year. 😥

Its great that theyre expanding their female models, but this body is way too hippy and too ripped for me to ever consider it for a project. IMO the AT201 is just a great, feminine build and really pretty on top of that. Its heavy and has a feeling of quality to it.

WB has a male body for everything youd -ever- need and it seems they are doing the same for female. This is the Way.

:exactly:

That HT body is not very muscular, but it’s super “thick”. Those WB 206s might work 🤔

Yeah I'm wondering how these female WB will be in hand (hopefully) when I receive them. I imagine Bo to be in excellent shape so perhaps the 206s may be fitting for her. Buttt then again to me the musculature looks too good to cover up soo I'm thinking of making a more dressed down version using the unhelmeted head sculpt. Come to think of it, we haven't seen any of the Mandos wearing anything other than their armor (except maybe Sabine?).

I found that there was an issue with the Bo Katan and amazingdeal coupon. When I applied the discount I was told that the amazingdeal coupon didn't apply to the figure on the checkout even though the discount did apply to the figure paid in full but would not change the amount quoted in the layway payment plan.
I contacted Sideshow and they must've fixed it because the discount and coupon both applied while I was talking to them and gave me a layaway payment option that I could afford.
I now have my order in for Bo Katan! :blissy

Quick pic. She just arrived today, head sculpt looks pretty great, however maybe i just don't remember right thinking back, but this generation of hot toys along with CW anakin just feel like lower quality than my expectations for hot toys, just a bit disappointing.

This one the base just makes it feel more like i bought an action figure rather than an art piece.

BUT! I do like her, she looks great with the others. And that head sculpt just looks really good, cant say much for likeness just without using a side by side, but just as a detailed headsculpt it looks great
20231204_183207.jpg

Cool Daggoth! Nice shot of Bo!

Yeah, I felt the same way, been wondering what was it about this figure that HT had to lower the body quality?

She does look nice in person, much better than I expected. The stand, rail add on, and name plate situation is a bit strange. Almost like they couldn't decide. Oh well.

Wait for a good deal seems to be the way.

I guess we are all adults here. I haven’t received the WB body yet, though I received the breast swap part. All in all the D cup size was the correct one, volumes are very similar, although the WB is slightly smaller. I hope it will help with articulation.

F0A52D71-4980-48EB-8E46-9113AEDC0969.jpeg
8B1B5643-2E83-4A0A-84F5-735D23D1D9CA.jpeg
C924C256-9FB8-49C1-8BBF-6A291643D819.jpeg
36001263-63FF-4DBE-83A5-77960A0684C0.jpeg

The main problem is the neck connector, which is all kind of wrong. Too small and too low:

FED38B37-ABB6-42EA-B285-FBC0EF7A7046.jpeg

8630B782-C1B9-4A2A-81C2-E82408A4AA0E.jpeg

Any ideas on how to solve the issue without resorting to blue tack? Here’s how the neck peg looks on the WB body, it’s extremely long, making it difficult to find a replacement which would be even longer…

7D63B6DC-3086-4FE1-8E14-C3858A0C8A39.jpeg

I guess we are all adults here. I haven’t received the WB body yet, though I received the breast swap part. All in all the D cup size was the correct one, volumes are very similar, although the WB is slightly smaller. I hope it will help with articulation.

The main problem is the neck connector, which is all kind of wrong. Too small and too low:

Any ideas on how to solve the issue without resorting to blue tack? Here’s how the neck peg looks on the WB body, it’s extremely long, making it difficult to find a replacement which would be even longer…
Can’t you just use the Bo Katan neck peg?

I cannot unplug it, the amount of force I used to try to dislodge the peg suggests that it’s hard locked. And I don’t want to cause permanent damage to the HT body.
I manage to remove it but not worth the effect unless you find a body that fit that specific peg.

I just used blu-tack to fix this problem with my Etain custom, figuring I would look into the nuts and bolts of of fixing this problem later. I wonder if just adding some epoxy putty to the ball joint would work.... I am low tech like that.

This body is just perfect otherwise, I am definitely keeping the WB body.

I've worked with these for my comic Catwoman and Harley Quinn customs and it's pretty easy actually. Just take the rubber "skin" off of both frames, unscrew the housing holding the long barbell ball joint on both, then swap. I did this with 2 bodies already and worked pretty effortlessly.

Yeah!

I'm still waiting for my AT203's from Ekia lol
Ekia told me they're expecting another shipment in January.

I've worked with these for my comic Catwoman and Harley Quinn customs and it's pretty easy actually. Just take the rubber "skin" off of both frames, unscrew the housing holding the long barbell ball joint on both, then swap. I did this with 2 bodies already and worked pretty effortlessly.

Ekia told me they're expecting another shipment in January.
Eh, I didn’t want to break the HT body in case I decide to sell it. Wonder if heating the skin will help with removing it without having to cut it. Or I might just try to source a neck peg from ebay.

Eh, I didn’t want to break the HT body in case I decide to sell it. Wonder if heating the skin will help with removing it without having to cut it. Or I might just try to source a neck peg from ebay.
Yes, heating it should make it easier. That's what I did. You shouldn't need to cut it off. Mine weren't glued down but if yours is, just slowly/easily peel it off the body so it doesn't tear. It's pretty simple to do as long as you take your time (y)

Back