Hot Toys "The Lone Rangers" Tonto!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pass for me this will probably be the only figure in the lines who knows. More money saved.

This will be an interesting figure. Can't wait to see the pics of this figure from SDCC.

Unless the price is outrageous, I am highly likely to add this to my HT Johnny Depp collection.

They never showed a teaser pic of GL. Tonto will happen, how long we wait is a whole different matter.:horror

They never showed a teaser pic of GL. Tonto will happen, how long we wait is a whole different matter.:horror

:exactly:

Still waiting to see this fellow. :monkey3

27299_10200290825892486_1694201664_n.jpg

Lone Ranger depends on whether I buy this figure...makes no sense to just buy Tonto alone

Haven't seen the film but I like the look and I like Depp. Depending on cost will depend on whether or not I get it though. There is a lot running around from both HT and SSC to add yet another thing.

Then it'll be a PASS for me no matter how good it looks. A Tonto without the Lone Ranger is completely worthless.

That would be like making Robin but never Batman.

Lame.

Then it'll be a PASS for me no matter how good it looks. A Tonto without the Lone Ranger is completely worthless.

That would be like making Robin but never Batman.

Lame.

totally agree! (there is still a shot he gets made,but it doesn't look like he'll see reveal this week at SDCC)

I'll be biased to say that the lone Ranger would be the cooler figure of the two

I unwisely let a couple friends drag me to see the movie, and it was absolutely wretched. Cool design or not, there's no way this thing can ever reach my shelves.

I never understood Depp fanatics. You guys are enabling him to fade into obscurity. It got to the point where his fans would see anything, just for him, and now, look upon your creation. He's complacent, and he plays the same quirky characters under the same directors, and, little by little, his audience is disappearing. 5 years ago, The Lone Ranger and Dark Shadows would've been guaranteed successes. Now, they're barely scraping by; not even that, really.

I like Depp, and I think he's a good actor, but I think he's been phoning it in for too long, now, and he needs to find a new role that can challenge him before it's too late.

Back