Hot Toys "The Lone Rangers" Tonto!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonWes

Super Freak
Reaction score
988243_10151495693787344_1408066429_n.jpg

Supposed to premiere at SDCC. I really liked the movie, but the NECA figures are good for me. Still, I bet it'll be stellar.

That lunatic Indian better have a masked man in tow. Then, again, I don't really care if they don't. That's save me the trouble of buying Tonto if that was the case.

Figured this would be announced first. Interested only if LR himself is still in the cards.

I guess we'll see at SDCC.

Figured this would be announced first. Interested only if LR himself is still in the cards.

I guess we'll see at SDCC.

Even then, it's really dependent on what else is there. If there's a bunch of other cool ****, I doubt I'd want this duo. The costume designs were pretty cool, but, at the end of the day, I'd prefer to have stuff that looked cool from stuff that I loved, rather than stuff that looked cool from stuff that left me feeling disappointed.

I'd be more likely to go for it if TLR is in the works, too. Like the upcoming Sherlock and Watson form BCS... they work best as a pair. But... that said... I think I'll be okay with just my NECA figures.

Going to be hard to resist this one... I really need to watch the movie first.

I need to see a Lone Ranger, but can someone explain to me what this means? When will we be able to preorder it? Is it like a special thing? Will I just be able to order of SSC as usual?

Holy crap! :panic:

Totally bought w/o question!

And rooted hair! :thud: looks great from the back. Can't wait for the full reveal at SDCC :panic:

Nein, No, Nonka! That's a BL Body.
That was my initial thought too but the arms don't look as toned/defined as the BL body

I need to see a Lone Ranger, but can someone explain to me what this means? When will we be able to preorder it? Is it like a special thing? Will I just be able to order of SSC as usual?
It will be a regular release. The only thing that's "special" about it is that it will be revealed at SDCC

Well the movie tanked. I would think this will be for the Depp completists only.
That's what I was thinking as well. May be just part of the Depp line now. It's sad if they don't make Lone Ranger since it seemed that they were working on him early on but I guess money saved for them by not mass producing it even if they made a proto. However, this works out fine for me as I was only in it for Depp in the first place :yess:

Hopefully they show the Ranger as well at SDCC.
I think this will make a nice companion piece for the Lone Ranger but I have no use for this design for Tonto as a stand alone piece.

I already own an Enterbay Kato without a Green Hornet and have no desire for a repeat.

If Hot Toys does not release a Lone Ranger, then there is no love for the Reids in the high end 1/6 market

Back