Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, guys! Yeah, I love the rust. It's a door on a shed in a nearby park. For me, it called to mind the door to Jabba's palace in Return of the Jedi.

Here are some more shots. The wee Luke is Habsro's take, which features a bastard-ugly paint job on the face and a mere five points of articulation, but as you can see, the sculpt itself is pretty swell, with the robe looking especially cool.

Attachments

• Force Asunder I.jpg
    Force Asunder I.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 134
  • Force Asunder V.jpg
    Force Asunder V.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 132
  • Force Asunder III.jpg
    Force Asunder III.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 132
Drinking all that cliff-sloth milk can cause some freaky hallucinations!!!

Thanks, guys! Yeah, I love the rust. It's a door on a shed in a nearby park. For me, it called to mind the door to Jabba's palace in Return of the Jedi.

Here's are a couple more shots. The wee Luke is Habsro's take, which features a bastard-ugly paint job on the face and a mere five points of articulation, but as you can see, the sculpt itself is pretty swell, with the robe looking especially cool.

Last batch for now. In a couple weeks I should have some new companions for him, and hopefully I'll get to the ocean soon for some nice shots.

View attachment 455082

Attachments

• As I Look Back Over the Long Procession of Years, I Cannot but Smile at a Boy's Simplicity, but .jpg
    As I Look Back Over the Long Procession of Years, I Cannot but Smile at a Boy's Simplicity, but .jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 168
  • He Who Completes a Quest Does Not Merely Find Something. He Becomes Something. I.jpg
    He Who Completes a Quest Does Not Merely Find Something. He Becomes Something. I.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 167
  • Something More Than the Change of Seasons and the Idle Talk of Past Glories VI.jpg
    Something More Than the Change of Seasons and the Idle Talk of Past Glories VI.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 169
  • When It's Me I Can't Forgive.jpg
    When It's Me I Can't Forgive.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 167
  • And I Need to Set My Anger Free II.jpg
    And I Need to Set My Anger Free II.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 167
I wish this came with the big fish he caught so you could sling it over his shoulder.

This fish figure toy is almost identical to the design in the film...

cartoon-barracuda-fish-rigged-3d-model-low-poly-animated-rigged-max-obj-3ds-fbx-stl.jpg

That's a great picture.

This milk bottle with him will become a grail piece.

You just have to promise not to use it to recreate the cut scene where Luke "interacts" with the male Thala-siren...

starwars-lastjedi-movie-screencaps.com-2343.jpg

starwars-lastjedi-movie-screencaps.com-2437.jpg

Thank you, irezumi!

I was planning on capturing a few hasty shots along the side of the road this morning, just to flex the creative muscles while I wait for Luke's friends to arrive... but then the parking lot at Robert Louis Stevenson Park was nearly empty, a rare occurrence. I thought I'd check it out to see if it had potential for photo locales.

Boy howdy!

I could only stay a short while owing to prior engagements, added to which it started raining, but I will definitely be going back!

The Overwhelming Realities of This Strange World of Plants, And Water, And Silence I.jpgThe Overwhelming Realities of This Strange World of Plants, And Water, And Silence VII.jpgThere's No Such Thing as 'A Long Time Ago' IV.jpgBut Those Days Were Misty Legend.jpgHeavy Editing Experiment I.jpg

That last pic is amazing. I think this is one of the most photogenic figures they've done recently. It really looks good from almost all angles/poses, and the head sculpt is phenomenal.

I think this is one of the most photogenic figures they've done recently. It really looks good from almost all angles/poses, and the head sculpt is phenomenal.

Agreed. Meanwhile, I usually hate rooted hair, but this custom hair transplant by knknworks on Instagram is amazing!

knknworks Custom Rooted-Hair Luke Head.jpg

Back