Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fellas, thank you for posting the videos (and especially to those who created them). I've never seen them before, and they communicate how I felt about TLJ
and Johnson's depiction of Luke far better than I have struggled to do.

And Hamill...

... I guess this is why I have so many Hot Toys based on his character.

3db938090aa00f0620fe5001d53bf96a.jpg

Awesome pics per usual.

Great photo! What I like about this figure is that it’s a great representation of Luke TLJ. For people not a fan of the film, it allows them to create their own versions of the film they wanted. Win/win![emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just opened the Deluxe version.

And I just had to say, it has an incredible face and hair sculpt, and paintwork!

Makes Sideshow's current Jedi Luke look like a fairground prize. :lol

46001529885_1c9ac4eed4_o.jpg

46001529765_fae8150568_o.jpg

I thought a sculpt as good quality as this would be simple to photograph, but every time I tried I was thwarted.

46001529825_4522c171ed_z.jpg

I love the little accessories:

33040561038_8f8f398e24_o.jpg

33040560918_ea3479bb17_o.jpg

The 'weather shawl' was a good look, but I couldn't see that it was compatible with wearing the back pack at the same time. The back pack won.

I was thinking of giving the poncho to my old Han kitbash...

Episode 6.5: Two Grumpy Old Men On An Island.

Nice shots! Can't wait until BBTS starts shipping this one!

Thanks!

The sculpt is stunning, and by far the best one of Luke I have, and I have quite a few. Coupled with the outfit and accessories makes it a great figure.

The choice of materials are good as well.

When I went to put him on display I decided to replace the backpack with the poncho as it was too unique not to use, and the detail of the pack was too good to hide on his back.

That is probably the route I'll take -the back pack will get a workout for some photos but once he's set to hit the shelf, it'll be the poncho. Got a pic on how your looks on display?

That is probably the route I'll take -the back pack will get a workout for some photos but once he's set to hit the shelf, it'll be the poncho. Got a pic on how your looks on display?

I tried to get a decent photo. I tried dozens of times. But he hates the camera. I don't know what it is about him because I thought he'd be easy to capture. The best I got were those first photos above. Since then it's as though the varied texture and reflective nature of his outfit confuse the camera. Even his face is hard to capture. Maybe it's because he just wants to be left alone on his island. :lol

None of the photos did him any justice.

I brought him back to where I got the first shots, and got this in better light:

uFkkBrZ.jpg

Still not great. That hand gesture is likely putting a hex on the camera. :mad:

I tried to get a decent photo. I tried dozens of times. But he hates the camera. I don't know what it is about him because I thought he'd be easy to capture. The best I got were those first photos above. Since then it's as though the varied texture and reflective nature of his outfit confuse the camera. Even his face is hard to capture. Maybe it's because he just wants to be left alone on his island. :lol

None of the photos did him any justice.

I brought him back to where I got the first shots, and got this in better light:

uFkkBrZ.jpg

Still not great. That hand gesture is likely putting a hex on the camera. :mad:

I think the pics look fine. I personally find disabling the flash yields better results if the lighting in the room is ok.
I can relate though. When a figure on the shelf looks amazing but the photos don’t quite capture it.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The outfit still looks way too clean and new to me in all these pics. I should get mine on Thursday so I'll be curious to see if it looks any more weathered in hand.

The pics don't capture well the weathering of the clothes, but it has. The backpack, the side bag and the hoddie are weathered. Once you get yours, you will feel it like if it was kind of yellow dusty on it. Not too noticeable, but it is there. Boots has some detailing, but the pants do look clean. In hand you might feel satisfied with the result. Just a matter of taste on the effect you would like to have. The brown-leatherlike jacket (which is made of a fabric which mimics leather) has the feeling of being cracked, and it helps to feel it used and old. The same with the outter cloak.

Just got this guy opened up, holy **** is he amazing, photos do not do him justice, the hand selection is still kinda weak, I wish the gloved hand gave us a slightly less bent grip hand, or maybe a fist (both side actually) but over all I think it is great. Oh and I wish the nongloved grip hand was slightly tighter. I think im going to have to buy another one, and the projection version :lol

TLJ FREAKS LUKE-FIX.jpg

Ah ****, ill get a better pic up this eve, apologies to your necks

Last edited by a moderator:
who did you order from dave?

Timewalker

The pics don't capture well the weathering of the clothes, but it has. The backpack, the side bag and the hoddie are weathered. Once you get yours, you will feel it like if it was kind of yellow dusty on it. Not too noticeable, but it is there. Boots has some detailing, but the pants do look clean. In hand you might feel satisfied with the result. Just a matter of taste on the effect you would like to have. The brown-leatherlike jacket (which is made of a fabric which mimics leather) has the feeling of being cracked, and it helps to feel it used and old. The same with the outter cloak.

Good to hear, thanks. :)

Back