Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my figure yesterday. Love this release. Some quick pics. I think I'm going for a "over one shoulder" look for his bag so I can use the cloak and bag together. We'll see. But that's how I have it for now, because I love all the detail on the bag.

Enlight1078.jpg
Enlight1080.jpg
Enlight1081.jpg
IMG_0090.jpg
IMG_0091.jpg

Quick pose before bed. Really digging the figure so far. People are right when they say pics don't do justice... and I'm sure my iPhone 5 doesn't help lol.
I love the coat and cape material. So many poses and accessories with this guy IMO. One of the most fun to play with figs I have gotten since Rey/BB8 set. Looking forward to busting out ESB Boba tomorrow.

View attachment 442361
]

Looks great! Now more than ever I wish HT would re-release an update of "Resistance Rey" with a slightly modified portrait (mussed hair-starnd or two, new expression) and THAT PONCHO!

...and beautiful gallery, JonWes!

Boba ESB should be here today - I don't even know when BBTS is shipping this guy - c'mon- HURRY!

Got mine today as well, and agree it's a pretty impressive looking figure. Although the weathering does seem awfully light in hand for my taste, so I'll have to dirty him up some more at some point (and also lighten up that super dark hair).

And I figured I'd also be the first to try posing him with the lightning rod, since I did really love that scene in the movie (and because using the lightsaber just doesn't feel right to me somehow). :D

20190131_191037.jpg

20190131_191208.jpg

20190131_191353.jpg

Got mine today as well, and agree it's a pretty impressive looking figure. Although the weathering does seem awfully light in hand for my taste, so I'll have to dirty him up some more at some point (and also lighten up that super dark hair).

And I figured I'd also be the first to try posing him with the lightning rod, since I did really love that scene in the movie (and because using the lightsaber just doesn't feel right to me somehow). :D

View attachment 442461

View attachment 442462

View attachment 442463

Well now I feel dumb for not getting the deluxe version

Looks great! Now more than ever I wish HT would re-release an update of "Resistance Rey" with a slightly modified portrait (mussed hair-starnd or two, new expression) and THAT PONCHO!

...and beautiful gallery, JonWes!

Boba ESB should be here today - I don't even know when BBTS is shipping this guy - c'mon- HURRY!

Nice photos here, and great collection neb. Looks like some good posing there.

Compliments from the masters! :horror Lol thanks guys! I'm really digging him. Yeah, an updated 3-bun Rey sculpt would be awesome. Unboxing ESB Boba myself now... Noticing I should probably make shelving a priority over more figures at the moment =P

View attachment 442461

View attachment 442462

View attachment 442463

Fantastic pictures! Thanks for sharing:clap

Awesome figure.

Being a fan that despises TLJ, i went with a 'Mythos' look to my Luke. Sporting his green lightsaber while searching the galaxy for the first jedi temple.

IMG_2394.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2394.jpg
    IMG_2394.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 179
Back