Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terrific shots, pizza! Nice to see I'm not the only one who ventures outside with figures :)
That winter overcast just makes the sculpt come to life. Bravo!

Anyone with an ROTJ saber wanna try this pose? DIVS5u6WAAE22f5.jpg

It always makes me chuckle when we refer to one another by our screen names. Feels almost abnormal because of how obscure they can sometimes be. I almost wish we had a first name tag below our usernames to personalize everything a bit more.

It always makes me chuckle when we refer to one another by our screen names. Feels almost abnormal because of how obscure they can sometimes be. I almost wish we had a first name tag below our usernames to personalize everything a bit more.
Like “Great pic NoobTickler69”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I received this today and I gotta say, he is a pretty solid figure. There’s honestly not really anything I can complain about with him at the moment. That’s not to say he’s perfect because I’m sure I’ll probably find some nitpicks as I continue to look at him while displayed, but out of the box, there’s not really any glaring flaws to me. Sculpt is indeed impressive in hand and I think is HT’s best Luke likeness in general. The right foot on mine seemed to want to easily fall off right out of the box, but I think I managed to get it seated relatively snug. I opted to pose him to start with in such a way based on the scene when he first gathered his backpack and hiked a little bit for his infamous breast milk swig.

2C0E7AA6-12AA-40B4-A3B9-7A6DD5AEE538.jpg
1CD7A5FE-65BB-4E86-8315-F777A8BF4A58.jpg
BB903635-1C21-45DC-B4BB-DF27BE50DAC8.jpg

My Luke collection:

AC1426ED-A0D4-4F09-9A9E-3D9BC6C96382.jpg

Nice pics SilverStar! I agree it's a solid figure but not perhaps the most exciting.

That’s amazing.

No love for old Jedi Master Luke? He died in that outfit.

Thanks. I might still pick up a TFA Luke someday, if I see another cheap one pop up on here. The figure has always looked pretty underwhelming to me, but it would be fun to try to mod and weather it up to make it more accurate to the movie.

I'd especially love to recreate this look, although I suspect it would require a better cloak.

683750_oJLv9yiR~01.jpg

Thanks!

Yeah he’s not the most exciting figure for sure, though I’m still searching for other posing options/looks that I might like. I think I do like him better than TFA figure overall as a figure. And speaking of TFA figure, yes, it would require a better cloak to recreate that look; the material on the stock cloak is probably a bit too stiff to pull that off.

I think the TLJ one can be pretty fun with the accessories and creative posing. I have mine in a force push with the cloak being windswept. A lot of people have been posing theirs with the poncho/cape and a saber, or the scene from the hut blowing up, etc. I definitely think he has a great presence on the shelf.

Yeah that's a pose I've been looking at as well. I'm not sure if I want to go with a pose/look that is sort of a mix between hobo and a Force wielding Jedi Master, or full on hobo. I started off with the latter being that I also have TFA Luke, which to me represents the Jedi Master look. So having that and a full on hobo look to me adequately represents both looks.

If all I had was this figure as my ST Luke, I'd definitely go with the former.

Back