Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks amazing. I was hoping I could put off DC lines in my collection for another year but with this en route and so many good Bats/Joker figs released already I can't wait any longer, or I'll get molested on the secondary market.

Needs a bit more hair, especially on the sides unless it's the camera angle that's messing with the proportions. Then again, it might be flattened for the hat to fit. It really looks slicked back sort of like the Cop Joker.

If that's the case, widen those brims and I'll have no problems. While I'd like a hatless head, I understand that for the hat to function and look properly the head/hair needs to be flattened. And who knows, maybe they plan on doing more variations?

No qualms though, this looks excellent. The face is perfect and the tailoring is very well done. I can't wait to see him with the coat on.

Exactly. Slicked hair on the size is the only way.

Retail @ 200USD in HK. And there will be more 89 Joker coming with diff expression and outfit.

Spec and pics should be up this afternoon, a few hours from now. :gah:

308741_205055592889772_138228759572456_593512_3875129_n.jpg

:love

Best pics of him yet. I love the parade pose there. Triple dip for me on this one as well as Bats.

I'm definitly getting two of these. :lecture

:horror :panic: :yess: :thud:

Love the gun behind the back pose!

Pics look absolutely insane, buying only 1 of these is going to be difficult considering the endless possibilities of posing options :drool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back