Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been a big enough fan of the Burton films to own this figure, but they really did an amazing job with the sculpt. While I probably won't buy it, I can't wait to get a look at the Keaton Batman.

I could probably be persuaded to buy a Vicki Vale :naughty

Well... I'm gonna allow myself to open this Pandora's box :lol
At the moment I'm really worried about just two things - body proportions and neck.
And if the proportions are fairly simple to fix, then the rest...

jokhtmod.jpg

Thickened and planted his neck a little deeper.
Oh and ofcourse increased the hat's brims.
You can compare it to the original photo on the frist page.

Now it looks closer to perfection and I hope HT will easily get it right :monkey3

At the moment I'm really worried about just two things - body proportions and neck.

jokhtmod.jpg
280104_188686094526722_138228759572456_536495_6901216_o.jpg

Now it looks closer to perfection and I hope HT will easily get it right :monkey3

Hmmm. I do like your changes. Kinda thought he was a bit thin in the neck myself but the amazing quality of the headsculpt was the more attention grabbing thing initially.

jokhtmod.jpg

Meh, if it bothers you that much, pick up any one of the 1:6 fatsuits and put it on him. It'll fill out the suit more and shorten the neck by bringing up the collar and shoulders. :wink1:

Seems like this may have been the image that inspired the sculpts expression.

unled1qr.jpg

Jack had some bags under them eyes didn't he?

The sculp reminds me most of when he smiles while Bruce is telling Jack Napier's story in Vicki's appartment. "I like him already."

Meh, if it bothers you that much, pick up any one of the 1:6 fatsuits and put it on him. It'll fill out the suit more and shorten the neck by bringing up the collar and shoulders. :wink1:

I can make it with more productive methods, it's not so hard.
Just don't see any reason why this can't be a one finished product in da box :lol

Of course Imma still overwhelmed with emotions - was waiting for this figure since became a collector!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :panic::panic::panic:

I'd love to see Nicholson's reaction to this figure. Stallone was amusing but he appreciates art of any kind based on his characters, I feel like Nicholson would react very weird, no matter how well done this is.

The sculp reminds me most of when he smiles while Bruce is telling Jack Napier's story in Vicki's appartment. "I like him already."

The very scene I think of when looking at him. Thats what really makes me want to know what he looks like with the hat off.

Im not gonna display him with the hat anyway. I think i prefer the look of jack without the hat, but i might switch it up here and there.

I'd love to see Nicholson's reaction to this figure. Stallone was amusing but he appreciates art of any kind based on his characters, I feel like Nicholson would react very weird, no matter how well done this is.

So long as he's getting a cut for his likeness, I highly doubt he'd be bothered to give a damn either way. :lol

This is a good looking sculpt. Clearly Jack. Looks a touch younger than he did in the movie, though.

Not sure if I'll get this or not. Depends on the price point and how good the Keaton looks.

SnakeDoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back