Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol

I'd LOVE to see that. Whatever his response is, it will be EXTREME.

Either he'll totally not give a ____.

Or he'll flip the ____ out :rotfl

He cant handle the awesomeness:lecture

Yeah it's hard to say.

In the recent documentaries for the film, he seems pretty enthusiastic about Batman, and of course the character of the Joker. You could tell there was this sort of glee in the interviews and making of features, like he's a fan too. He was also wearing purple and had a bat symbol pin on I believe.

Then again, it's Jack Nicholson we're talking about here. I'm sure he's much more interested the Lakers and the NBA Finals then a 1/6 figure of himself.

Who knows though. I'd love to see his reaction. It'd either be meant with approving, hysterical laughter or a simple "who cares" shrug.

Time to put this figure into context. The first photoshop of it, and I'm happy to report, I did nothing to alter the figure, just the photo.

jokercontext.jpg

That's great.

"Now comes the part, where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But, as my plastic surgeon always said. If you gotta go, GO WITH A SMILE!"

That's great.

"Now comes the part, where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But, as my plastic surgeon always said. If you gotta go, GO WITH A SMILE!"

:goodpost:

I don't know if you guys are being facetious or not. It's just for fun. :pfft::wink1:

I thought about that too when I found the mic pic. They gave us everything else we'd need to equip Joker for the scene. I wonder if there's any old 1/6 mic's out there...

No problem man , yeahs its funny , people are gunna buy them now , and the figure won't be out til next year :lol.

And it will be a kick in the nuts if HT includes the MIC after all :mad::lol

I thought about that too when I found the mic pic. They gave us everything else we'd need to equip Joker for the scene. I wonder if there's any old 1/6 mic's out there...

Who know maybe they'll add it, kinda like how they kept announcing extras for the Jack Sparrow figure. If not does seem strange to not include it.

I'm sure there will be plenty of barbie mics from now till then. I doubt it would hurt to wait and see.

1/6 Joker cart with Smylex products or GTFO Hot Toys,

batmanjokergiftscreenshot.jpg

batmanjokergiftsmylex.jpg

BATMAN%20Smylex%20canproduct1.jpg

BATMAN%20Smylex%20boxproduct1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back