Hot Toys The Force Awakens Exclusive Stormtrooper Squad Leader.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting for confirmation from Budget, but as I understand it, "VIP and Lottery" means the boxes of figures coming in are pre-allocated. If there are more out there for everyone else, I hope he lets us know, if only to clear this up.

Ah ok. I hope he lest us know too. I have one on order with Sideshow as a back up. For once I just want a figure of the movie is see in the cinema.

Oh and yes, those pics rock Jay! :)

Mines already on the way :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My precious mines :) fxxxin auto type

I definitely like the new storm trooper look.. it makes the original look bad now lol. The new lego first order storm troopers look amazing as well.

I definitely like the new storm trooper look.. it makes the original look bad now lol. The new lego first order storm troopers look amazing as well.

I still think the OT troopers are best, but the new troopers have grown on me. Agreed about the Lego troopers.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444360805.236812.jpg

I'm looking forward to displaying the original stormy with the new. That's enough for me for Star Wars, I remember the stormtrooper from when I was a little kid. One of the most iconic characters of cinema for me

I'm surprised they didn't do a two pack with the new stormie along with an orange paldron one (like in the promo pics with kylo ren). I'm hoping this white paldron is in the film.

I'm waiting for confirmation from Budget, but as I understand it, "VIP and Lottery" means the boxes of figures coming in are pre-allocated. If there are more out there for everyone else, I hope he lets us know, if only to clear this up.

My understanding from Secret Base's facebook page post a few days back is that VIP members could buy and non VIP member could enter a lottery to become VIP members and buy. This release was an exclusive thing for Secret Base's second anniversary. General release is still to come is my understanding so I wouldn't be expecting Sideshow to be getting theirs any time soon.

I went to Secret Base twelve months ago, they don't 'stock' a lot, most of it is allocated. Even their more 'retail' store located elsewhere only has a few figures in stock most of the time. It's not like there is 100 Chewbaccas on the shelf ready to be purchased so to speak.

Most of the figures sell out a pre order at Secret Base do they not? I remember hearing that they had very limited amounts of the Groot and Rocket 2 pack as well as the Star Wars figures because they didn't get large pre orders for them.

I think once TFA comes out, the popularity of Star Wars will increase in Asia and HT will likely have to increase pre order quotas in HK for the extra interest in the franchise.

I went for the exclusive version of the general release-I think all that gets you is a cool bag and a t shirt. They'll b on eBay as soon as it arrives

trying to stick to original tried and tested line until i see the film lot of money if tfa line becomes forgettable

Should have mine tomorrow, stoked to get it!

I got mine in the UK today :) Very nice especially since I've been waiting for Ben, Han and Chewie since release.

I'd upload a couple of pics but I can't do it on my mobile for some reason. Git a nice t shirt and bag too :)

Back