Hot Toys The Force Awakens Exclusive Stormtrooper Squad Leader.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope these guys come out of the gate establishing themselves. Troopers that can actually shoot and cause havoc all over the place. I think people's opinions will be much more favorable if there is an attitude to the squads as they impose their will a bit. There are some really great designs for these troopers. ( I think the tie pilot is a knock out and the snowtrooper is fantastic)

I hope so too. I also hope Rogue One will show OT Stormtroopers in action and why they were to be feared in the first place and not only interacting with main characters who they can, obviously, never kill.

Last edited:
with ems shipping the price goes up to close to £180 it'd probably be better to ask Anthony. I received mine today really cool figure but the articulation is really hindered compared to other troopers i have.

Thanks Kaut of Kaut, just ordered one. Opted for regular shipping making it a cool £166. Guess I had best cancel my Sideshow order now which i had for back up. Will loose my deposit but still will be cheaper once you factor in fees.

Oh thanks, Are they trust worthy and can they marks stuff so we can avoid fees?

My answer's a bit late now, but yes they're a very good company. I always ask them to mark packages as 'GIFT' and with a low value (less than £15).

IMG_7854.jpgIMG_7856 (1).jpgIMG_7871 (1).jpgIMG_7902.jpgIMG_7903.jpgIMG_7910 (1).jpgIMG_7911.jpgIMG_7913.jpg

It's a very nice figure, I can't wait for more force awakens troopers.

I just bought a squad leader on ebay for a good price but also have one on PO at sideshow. Does anyone know if sideshow will allow me to transfer my NRD and first flex payment to another figure?

I couldn't resist getting this figure early. The seller accepted my best offer plus I had ebay bucks to burn before it expires.:yess:

I just bought a squad leader on ebay for a good price but also have one on PO at sideshow. Does anyone know if sideshow will allow me to transfer my NRD and first flex payment to another figure?

I couldn't resist getting this figure early. The seller accepted my best offer plus I had ebay bucks to burn before it expires.:yess:
Sometimes they'll do that for you, but only once...Best to call SS.

Back