Hot Toys The Force Awakens Exclusive Stormtrooper Squad Leader.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much did you pay may I ask? I hope you get a good discount on the box. I really want one, but hard to justify.

Less then the prices you see on evilbay but still a premium.....I am awaiting for a response from seller. I haven't had great luck getting response from Asian based sellers lately :)

Pics of box damage? How bad is it?

I am at work......At the price none of it should be accepted however, the stuff on the front is perhaps manageable (a few .5 inch ripples on the box). The back of the box a bit more extensive as the entire back of the box is dented so much it shows on the inside of the box. It was a cheap pack out and the art box suffered along the way.

I am at work......At the price none of it should be accepted however, the stuff on the front is perhaps manageable (a few .5 inch ripples on the box). The back of the box a bit more extensive as the entire back of the box is dented so much it shows on the inside of the box. It was a cheap pack out and the art box suffered along the way.

That sucks :( How do you like the figure itself though? HOpefully you get some response soon, if not, I'm sure paypal and ebay will take care of you

That sucks :( How do you like the figure itself though? HOpefully you get some response soon, if not, I'm sure paypal and ebay will take care of you

I haven't done much with it until the situation is resolved but it looks great in the box....I am very excited for heavy armor, snow and regular troopers. Going to make a nice display

The art box :(

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Not too bad even though i can see why a non mint box for such a rare exclusive can be annoying.

If I could replace the box or parts it'd be less of a deal. The bigger issue is the shipper box used was an old beat up Predator box....the art box had no bubble wrap or protective foam to avoid this type of damage and I paid a pretty penny for it. Oh well...happy to have it but will put it in my feedback

If you tilt it, it looks amazing.
The red part is like glass it's so reflective. The black and grey parts are textured matte.

Back