Hot Toys The Force Awakens Exclusive Stormtrooper Squad Leader.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do I post pics on here? I'm using an iPhone and can't paste them in and there is no option to add them on the forum. Ok, figured it out, finally convinced it to load the full site. If you want any specific details or pics let me know.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks, sorry they have come out sideways. It has a little storage area in the top to keep the spare hands etc in. The trooper came with what appears to be spare wrist ball joints, are these parts that tend to break?

Thanks, sorry they have come out sideways. It has a little storage area in the top to keep the spare hands etc in. The trooper came with what appears to be spare wrist ball joints, are these parts that tend to break?

They rarely break, just notice the way they bend and be gentle with them, they always give you some extras.
:duff

That sounds like a good case, can I ask who its by?

Is there even a difference between the Squad Leader Toysrus Exclusive and the SSC one? If not, seems like a waste of money just to have it a few weeks earlier....

Little pricey for what they are, I know there's not much in the space the way of figure display containers. $70 a pop for 1 eh? The master lighthouses were like $59 with a mirror backer and plug in/battery LED touch lights. They seem to have dried up lately.

These look nice, kind of same principle of the master light house without all of the extra space. I like the dimensions on this one.

Linky -> Display Box Acrylic Case LED Light House for 12" 1 6 Scale Phicen Action Figure | eBay

Back