Hot Toys The Force Awakens Exclusive Stormtrooper Squad Leader.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow has this as a preview on their page. It says "Hot Toys Exclusive". I'm assuming that they are going to be offering it...looks like its a different base.

11988620_10153319130099213_2241113231402880747_n.jpg

regular release 2/2016 ?

I get the duck humor and it looks thick but I love the new design. The thickness (to me) gives it a more realistic look as a person in armor. If I have a chance to pick it up, I probably will. I enjoy my troopers. Most other folks will depend on the film itself

Boyega seemed thick in the first shot of the first teaser trailer. I just assumed it was him, but maybe it's the armor. They look good in several shots, but the helmets don't seem to convey much personality. Don't know why but the old Stormtrooper buckets seem to have so much going and work at so many different angles.

I'm not sure if I should order this guy or not...price is okay, but I was already figuring on getting the two pack, and I'm not sure I need three Troopers. Hmm...I know this guy is Exclusive, but I wonder how Exclusive compared to say, the Toy Fair non-Exclusive exclusives :lol

And wasn't he a Toys R Us Exclusive for HK?

I ordered this. Figured I could just remove the shoulder pad if i want a basic trooper.

Back