Hot Toys The Force Awakens Exclusive Stormtrooper Squad Leader.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah, went ahead and ordered, didn't want to miss out if these grew on me, still wanting the spec ops troopers like the Flamethrower stormies the most, and of course Phasma. I actually have tried to stay away from info for the new movie as much as possible, but also very excited to see Imperial Officer types in the mix, getting really hyped about what may be coming.

This seems to be selling like hotcakes. I hope this is still available on Monday or Tuesday.

Why wait till next week? Not like they will charge for the entire figure now.

I ordered this as its my most wanted of the new figures.

Did what it seems everyone else is doing. Pre-ordered the exclusive from Sideshow. Pre-ordered two regular troopers, the 2-pack and Kylo Ren from BBTS to avoid the NRD.

Put this guy on flex. Now I've done that I'm sure there will be plenty available for this to go coupon eligible. :rotfl This will gve me the Sgt and the regular trooper. I think that's enough. Skipping the rest until I see the movie. I figure Kylo Ren is a lock for a 2.0 given there is no reveal headsculpt in this one. But for now, I'm sticking with OT and just the two troopers.

A local shop just put this up on their site. No NRD and estimated arrival in february, which means I have plenty of time to see the movie first and decide on this.

hmmmmm, $15 extra for this "exclusive" and I'll get him a month a month or two earlier than the regular Stormie? Sign me up:rock

My first TFA PO. Figured i'd have to resort to Sideshow direct as they are EU official distributors and Ex aren't proposed locally. Will get the 2-Pack and Ren locally though.

Back