Hot Toys The Force Awakens Exclusive Stormtrooper Squad Leader.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting contrast...

DSC09485_zpsrdqoxqcd.jpg

I am sure they made lots and all the reviews about really poor articulation are not going to help sales...

True, but the articulation is not horrible. Yet understandably restricted due to the under suit. If I had choose between more movie accurate under suit which sacrifices articulation some or use cloth and have more articulation then I'd choose more movie accurate.

I don't remember seeing any extreme poses in the movie either. The only thing a stormtrooper did in the movie that maybe difficult to replicate would be kneeling.

I got mine today..these have really grown on me this past year and after seeing the movie. He's a lot easier to get into at attention pose than jakku(thanks to the vest)

some shots

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

Got rid of the padded undersuit and elbow padding. So much easier to pose!

Some quick pics......

idhqud.jpg
vwxqvk.jpg
s33rqc.jpg
107j7rt.jpg
255mate.jpg

How loose is the armour without the padding? Does it feel there is more risk of the elbow tubing getting ripper without the elbow padding there?

Nice work TK0083, the lack of posing options killed my gusto for these figures. It is tempting to remove the under suit but if I read correctly you need to break a piece of armor.....?

Nice work TK0083, the lack of posing options killed my gusto for these figures. It is tempting to remove the under suit but if I read correctly you need to break a piece of armor.....?

You just need to cut through a black strip. It is not that hard to do. You will see the seam on the abdominal armor, put the knife into the seam and just cut down. It won't break it and still goes on the trooper and stays tight since there is another black strip on the opposite side holding the armor together.

You just need to cut through a black strip. It is not that hard to do. You will see the seam on the abdominal armor, put the knife into the seam and just cut down. It won't break it and still goes on the trooper and stays tight since there is another black strip on the opposite side holding the armor together.

I might look into it....the posability is great

Back