Hot Toys The Flash speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the BvS Affleck costume, both the regular and armored versions. It was like the TDKR come to life.

Everything after that though looked awful. Hated the regular Justice League suit with the pads and the Tactical suit was no better (reminded me of Nite Owl from Watchmen).

This new Flash Affleck is pretty much a continuation of the Tactical suit but in blue and grey and even more armor for his Batcycle. If only it was the BvS suit in blue and grey. That would have been killer. Oh well.

8C135633-0E2A-4306-9760-30A12C4E9B96.png

Would be cool to see a 2.0 Zod. He was my first ever figure and I’d absolutely pick up an improved version.

Facebook ppl: ARE THEY RE-RELEASING ZOD OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! *kermit flail gif*

My guess is, almost certainly not. Although I do find this amusing since everyone and I mean everyone dunked on Zod's facial sculpt when he was announced. And admittedly, its not what I would have picked. But this is one gorgeous figure in-hand, and I regret nothing. Except the fact that we have no HT Faora to go with. People hated HT Zod, but my how time changes perspective does it not?

Zod is what a metahuman villain should be, and I will die on that hill. Watching him and Faora romp and stomp through that movie was glorious. I will eat my hat if HT re-releases tho. Much more likely to see ten Batmen.

Facebook ppl: ARE THEY RE-RELEASING ZOD OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! *kermit flail gif*

My guess is, almost certainly not. Although I do find this amusing since everyone and I mean everyone dunked on Zod's facial sculpt when he was announced. And admittedly, its not what I would have picked. But this is one gorgeous figure in-hand, and I regret nothing. Except the fact that we have no HT Faora to go with. People hated HT Zod, but my how time changes perspective does it not?

Zod is what a metahuman villain should be, and I will die on that hill. Watching him and Faora romp and stomp through that movie was glorious. I will eat my hat if HT re-releases tho. Much more likely to see ten Batmen.
:goodpost:

agree with everything you said. especially considering the limited DC stuff they've done, Aquaman made a billion and we only got one single figure. New Batman with Robert Pattinson and we couldn't even get the villain nor Catwoman. Meanwhile we're staring down the barrel of likely 4 or more Ant Man and The Wasp Quantumania figures.

Howard is going to tell all those Facebook people come June. You'll get your two Batmen and one Flash and you'll like it.

I'd be up for a Affleck Batman figure, but it kinda depends how the cowl looks. I didn't really like the Justice League cowl. He looked too happy or something, whereas he looked like a beast in the BvS cowl.

:goodpost:

agree with everything you said. especially considering the limited DC stuff they've done, Aquaman made a billion and we only got one single figure. New Batman with Robert Pattinson and we couldn't even get the villain nor Catwoman. Meanwhile we're staring down the barrel of likely 4 or more Ant Man and The Wasp Quantumania figures.

Howard is going to tell all those Facebook people come June. You'll get your two Batmen and one Flash and you'll like it.

Here's the thing though: had we gotten a Catwoman, I likely would have bought Battinson. Because I need the pair. Together. I never really liked the Anne Hathaway CW and so I never bought her, and had I bought that one I likely would have bought a Bats to go with her.

In fact Battinson still tempts me.

I could not possibly give less of a **** than I do right now over all "Quantumania" stuff. Booooooo-ring. We get that crap and we cant get a Kravitz CW, HT can eff all the WAY off.

Here's the thing though: had we gotten a Catwoman, I likely would have bought Battinson. Because I need the pair. Together. I never really liked the Anne Hathaway CW and so I never bought her, and had I bought that one I likely would have bought a Bats to go with her.

In fact Battinson still tempts me.

I could not possibly give less of a **** than I do right now over all "Quantumania" stuff. Booooooo-ring. We get that crap and we cant get a Kravitz CW, HT can eff all the WAY off.
Agree, it's maddening how they will only make the Hathaway Catwoman.

Looking at some of their recent female sculpts, Koska, Fennec, Yelena, a Kravitz Catwoman sculpt could be phenomenal.

With the negative buzz around Ezra Miller, I could see these '89 figures being it for Hot Toys for this movie. I really, really hope an old man Bruce is on the way, though...

With the negative buzz around Ezra Miller, I could see these '89 figures being it for Hot Toys for this movie. I really, really hope an old man Bruce is on the way, though...

No way. I guarantee they do Keaton Batman and Affleck Batman atleast.

9E96FB81-27BB-4FD1-85BC-3B0D8C308C0C.jpeg
4FCF64B8-2D56-4831-8D44-A0285879F8D8.jpeg

I really want Zod. He's so great.

ZOD IS A BEAST if they actually do re-issue, get him. He is one beeee-yootiful figure.

If they made one with a more neutral headsculpt, I'd buy that one too. Ain't gonna happen.... [sigh]

Interesting new Supergirl. Are they going to make her? Absolutely not, we dont need none of those stupid females flying all over the place. [more angry sighs of annoyance.] Really cool costume. HT: Naaaaaaaah.... lets dont.

Back